GERMAN SHEPHARD X GREYHOUND PUPPIES

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they were pointed to the sky as high as you like ,untill the last 2 days when they have dropped,so well soon see if they will have the tell-tail lugholes they are renowned for!!! :hmm:

i've got a half cross shephard greyhound now just over twelve months. i'm afraid to say the ears dropped for awhile but they soon stand back up! not the best looking cross but its not what they look like its how they perform in the field only time will tell.

The most important thing in the make up of a lurcher in my opinion is its ability to catch

As it is not a show ring premaddona looks mean nothing,big ears mean not only radar like hearing for unwanted guest but also below ground or nearby bush movement to.Depends what you want a lurcher for winning rossetes GSD crosses will never do that unfashionable,or catching prey,mine is only coming up to ten months the problem I have with her is not starting her its stopping her working.

Coyote good luck with the Pups

The most important thing in the make up of a lurcher in my opinion is its ability to catch

As it is not a show ring premaddona looks mean nothing,big ears mean not only radar like hearing for unwanted guest but also below ground or nearby bush movement to.Depends what you want a lurcher for winning rossetes GSD crosses will never do that unfashionable,or catching prey,mine is only coming up to ten months the problem I have with her is not starting her its stopping her working.

Coyote good luck with the Pups

:clapper: You are 100% correct there Heart of Wales... :clapper:

"It ain't what they look like,.its what they put in the game bag that counts" :thumbs:

Best of luck with your own young'un,.. and lets get Coyote's pups sorted... :toast:

This hybrid was used a lot a few years back,....fashion changes of course,..but I've seen some nice ones... :thumbs:

All the best to ALL crosses,.cheers,.CHALKWARREN.. :drink:

Edited by CHALKWARREN