Just Been Raped By A Vet!

Hmmm I can't help but think this kid has blown enough hot air on this thread to send a hot air balloon across the Atlantic!!!

He was "Raped By A Vet" for an initially 55 pounds, but ended up paying £1415.65 O K . . .

Watch where you swing that nose Pinocchio, you might take someone's eye out!! . .

All the best.

Wey hey another millet type bellend. In what way am I bullshitting? This is the 1st time I've ever been to vets. £55 for 5mins work seemed extortionate. Bills up to just short of £1500 if you fancy an argument take it elsewhere. My dog is lucky to be alive. I don't know if its gen but vet reckons she's had over 3000 dogs in since xmas with a virus similar to parvo majority young dogs. Survival rate 1/10. It caused some real upset in the family as dog is a real character and the family love the thing. If you think in a bullshitter come.to Keighley west yorkshire and have a look at all the paper work for your self there's loads. If ypu are here for an argument I can't be arsed I'd rather see you face to face and send you to local hossy. Wind your neck in messer
3000 since Xmas? That's one busy vet.

Over 50 a day...

And 5 a day died!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£ 55 ain't that bad,, considering its Sunday,, they charge for there time,, and the drugs they sold ya,,, pants down would have been £ 100 plus.   Just noticed your from yorkshire,,,, short arms and

Threads like this always make me chuckle, 7 years at university working your nuts off to become a vet and some clown expects them to come to work, on a Sunday , save their cherished animal and do it a

Your not realy serriouse are you ? 55 is feck all

Posted Images

We are not key board warrior's Speedy some of us do have a lot of experience with vet's and there pricing.. me and a lot of member being part of them and a lot of friend's too boot..

I hate being a cheesy cock but something just dont add up here.. :thumbs:

Now I think about it that sounds exesive maybe she was on about nationwide??

if 45 dogs a day or even a week were dieing from this virus, the nation and world press along with tv media would be all over it like flies around bullshit, pritty much like this thread. :thumbs:

if 45 dogs a day or even a week were dieing from this virus, the nation and world press along with tv media would be all over it like flies around bullshit, pritty much like this thread. :thumbs:

hahaaha :laugh:

If its bullshit why not delete it then....bellend

Well if its bullshit why not delete it.... Bellend

Edited by speedy87