Buddy Pups

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

buddy x sonia

left to right buddy x saluki ...... buddy x sonia ....... buddy x joe xgyp xcharlie x bitch out of fred                

maybe because it had bull in it thats why

Posted Images

What's ur opinions on the best dog/bitch buddy's thrown already?

The Famous Longtown John :toast: had a cracking bitch called judy who he sold maloney,she must be up there with the best,im told her sister bonnie was equally as good also,some of the buddy x indy first litter was top notchers aswell he said and miles bitch belle was meant to be very good aswell!

The Famous Longtown John :toast: had a cracking bitch called judy who he sold maloney,she must be up there with the best,im told her sister bonnie was equally as good also,some of the buddy x indy first litter was top notchers aswell he said and miles bitch belle was meant to be very good aswell!

. So he's thrown some good dogs then, what about razor, was he a good un?

. So he's thrown some good dogs then, what about razor, was he a good un?

No idea,there be lads in the know that will answer your question :thumbs:

• Like 2

I have a couple of pups out of Razor ... shittest dog Buddy ever produced,just a small whippety thing,ain't got enough wind to blow a candle out...hope mine take after him though because apparently he is quite long so should make great draught excluders :-)

Longtown John lol...when you see him ask him about the time he went out with his brother and Andy haha....he will remember it I'm sure of that!

Hes told me before the worst mistake he ever made was to show his brother a lamp...then he got chester and there was no fecking hares left in and around carlisle :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Longtown John lol...when you see him ask him about the time he went out with his brother and Andy haha....he will remember it I'm sure of that!

Hes told me before the worst mistake he ever made was to show his brother a lamp...then he got chester and there was no fecking hares left in and around carlisle :laugh::laugh::laugh:

That's the one mate haha..real good dog he was :-)

That's the one mate haha..real good dog he was :-)

I seen him on a few times,very good :thumbs:

Razor been run twice a week for 5 seasons and still going strong,can kill on the biggest land and the smallest , Bells not running now but i dont no a bitch thats had more stick than her on the best hares , twice a week for 5 seasons , and she still looks fantastic ,

How many of the others have had 5 full seasons ? be nice to know how many have been in it for the long haul ????

Buddy throws aggresive hard at them runners , If i had the right type of bitch id use him again :thumbs:

• Like 6

desmonds valarie :toast::toast:

horay for the fensflyer just hope she can become a timeless goddess like her mother but then again kc des is a superb dog man

Razor been run twice a week for 5 seasons and still going strong,can kill on the biggest land and the smallest , Bells not running now but i dont no a bitch thats had more stick than her on the best hares , twice a week for 5 seasons , and she still looks fantastic ,

How many of the others have had 5 full seasons ? be nice to know how many have been in it for the long haul ????

Buddy throws aggresive hard at them runners , If i had the right type of bitch id use him again :thumbs:

Here's one of my pups out of Razor..5 month old ...

24016bca600216c1e5ba99e284946fc0_zps22d4

this is my other pup out of Razor @ litter brother to above...

73a3e04c80207bacf7f56c77ff5c32c7_zps7391