Nite Hunters Sniper Cam Films At 1000 Yards

i was out filming last night i had nite hunters unit on my 223 i was using my ags scope on 16x mag and the sniper cam on 8x mag. i was using is knew ir laser . as promised it took the unit out over 1000 yards . with the unit being on 8x mag and the scope on 16x does that mean i was using over 100x mag

the footage is on youtube under b4ger731

i was out filming last night i had nite hunters unit on my 223 i was using my ags scope on 16x mag and the sniper cam on 8x mag. i was using is knew ir laser . as promised it took the unit out over 1000 yards . with the unit being on 8x mag and the scope on 16x does that mean i was using over 100x mag

the footage is on youtube under b4ger731

put a link up on here :thumbs:
Guest scramble

impressive results thats for sure. what nm is that laser? whats the quarry's reaction to that laser??

To be honest i dont think it really matters what Antoni brings out, some people will never touch his kit due to his reputation. After his dramatic court case win a few days before you'd think he would of stayed off the booze for one weekend, he had the perfect opportunity at BSS to to showcase his product to the community but let himself down. You only get one chance to make a first impression. :yes:

SCRAMBLE

• Like 2

heineken refreshes the parts other bears carnt reach , camcorder on my 223 reaches out to 700yds with nite hunters new ir laser,

its on you tube under b4ger732

Hi 72 is that a black bear or a polar bear!!!! :laugh::laugh: ,the gear is pretty good its a pity about

the manufacturer being a tw--

atb brian

Hmmm...... I've only ever had a couple at 140 - and that was on a nice day. As Clint said, "A man's got to know his limitations!"

I am still trying to get a meeting with our friend Antoni to possibly buy one of his units.

I suppose you lot have read all the good stuff on NV and DIY NV here: http://nightvisionforumuk.com

Due to the cost, I fancy having a go at the DIY route, but my limited electronic knowlege scares me off, although I have the mechanical knowhow, having done a set-up with a Sony DCR-SR190 Handycam.

impressive results thats for sure. what nm is that laser? whats the quarry's reaction to that laser??

To be honest i dont think it really matters what Antoni brings out, some people will never touch his kit due to his reputation. After his dramatic court case win a few days before you'd think he would of stayed off the booze for one weekend, he had the perfect opportunity at BSS to to showcase his product to the community but let himself down. You only get one chance to make a first impression. :yes:

SCRAMBLE

Scramble so true (so wise for one so young), i am affraid that Antoni has had his and fell at first hurdle.

Hmmm...... I've only ever had a couple at 140 - and that was on a nice day. As Clint said, "A man's got to know his limitations!"

I am still trying to get a meeting with our friend Antoni to possibly buy one of his units.

I suppose you lot have read all the good stuff on NV and DIY NV here: http://nightvisionforumuk.com

Due to the cost, I fancy having a go at the DIY route, but my limited electronic knowlege scares me off, although I have the mechanical knowhow, having done a set-up with a Sony DCR-SR190 Handycam.

Being interested in obtaining night vision, I registered with http://nightvisionforumuk.com almost 3 weeks ago, received the automated acknowledgement, but not the follow up activation email. Emailed asking if there's a problem, but still no reply. Have tried to log in but 'do not have the required permission to view'...

Must be some pretty good info on there, looks like I won't be privvy to it though :cray: more's the pity.

i have all the info you need as i used to own half that forum .and was one of the lads that a lot of that info came from. i am more than happy to talk you thrue building your own unit. just tell me what gun your wanting to put it on and what range your wanting and i will start putting you info on here. or you can come to me on the ,,hunting free forum,

Edited by 72line per
  • Like 1

Hiya 72line per, Managed to get registered on nightvisionforumuk. Been trawling through a lot of the threads. As you have shown by your post, there are loads of helpful people on these forums, just as well with a novice like me, much appreciated I must say.

I use a HW100ks .22 @ 11.7 ft lbs, AA Fields, I would say 40 yards max, if I get plotted up at a warren, but have had them a little over that whilst stalking (45-50 yards) during daylight hours. Generally they are away if you get within 80-100 yards of them. They are very lamp shy, and it seems they do the damage to the fruit trees (ring bark) in the small hours, so the plan was that when the nights get shorter to get plotted up at a warren using night vision. I've tried with a LEDray GL2 on white, and red filter, but they won't have it. I am retired, so on a limited budget, so looking at a DIY job.

just been looking thru my old stuff i have a cheap camera and a cctv lens that will give you 100yds and more. then all you need is a cheap screen off ebay and a power pack . then your looking at a way to fasten your unit to the back of your gun .i just used a piece of plastic pipe. fitted the camera and the lens in and then made sure it was a tight fit on my scope. if your still interested in making your own unit i will put a film on YouTube showing how its done. if your wanting to buy all new of ebay. then again let me know and i will put some ebay numbers up to point you in the right direction

Edited by 72line per

Thanks for taking the time to reply 72line per. :thumbs:

DIY will definitely be the way to go for me I think. Would appreciate if you would put the ebay numbers up. Bit concerned that a lot of the components used appear to come from the far east, in your opinion are they OK with service, and does it take long to arrive?

Attachment to the scope etc shouldn't be too much of a problem, got loads of tape and a big hammer :laugh: sure I'll figure something out. Cheers.