Sign in to follow this  
oldred58

Collie Xs Taking Fox

Its been said a number of times on this thread that bullXs are taking 4 plus fox a night, week after week, Were the fook are they get all these fox from,? :whistling:

• Like 1

well i like an all round dog dont think you will beat a collie grey x beddie grey brains fire and speed will do most thing you would want

Atb jon

the thread is about colliesx takeing foxs,not about allround dogs.

My pal had a 1st x collie greyhound from hancocks richard jones to a bitch called molly , he was 26 tts and strong he killed plenty foxes day and night , maybe not as quick at killing as a well bred bull x but he managed them without to mutch fuss

my dog in the post Blaze had the same sire as above, to a 1/4 collie 3/4 grey bitch, as said he would do foxes no prob. Blaze came from north wales, where did your mate dog come from.?

My pal got the dog from hancock , richard jones seemed to throw alot of pups that handled the sharp end

• Like 1

My pal had a 1st x collie greyhound from hancocks richard jones to a bitch called molly , he was 26 tts and strong he killed plenty foxes day and night , maybe not as quick at killing as a well bred bull x but he managed them without to mutch fuss

my dog in the post Blaze had the same sire as above, to a 1/4 collie 3/4 grey bitch, as said he would do foxes no prob. Blaze came from north wales, where did your mate dog come from.?

My pal got the dog from hancock , richard jones seemed to throw alot of pups that handled the sharp end

My dog out of Richard Jones was the best I'd seen on fox (at that time, early eighties) Seen better since, certainly on individual foxes but that dog didn't take much punishment, killed them quickly and also retrieved them LOL.

The twat that stole him got a decent animal :cray:

Cheers, D.

fox.jpg

heres a 1st x collie that took a lot of fox,he was a demon on them and took many in his life

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 3

he he ,a long time ago dan,when life wa simple and i was single,ahhh happy days.

• Like 1

havent had a musher in 25 years and the other thing..................that aint me in the photo neither,lol

Old red what was the most fox's you had with him in one night or the most in a week what was the most you had in a season with him?

We all know collie x's jack in the end and bull x's are just one job dogs, just face the facts, who gives a damn anyway it's illegal.

• Like 1