Collie Xs Taking Fox

Seen me two half brothers run a few weeks back. They was out of the same bitch bred to different males. I promise you the one without the bulldog blood was by far a better dog on coyotes. That dont mean shit and I damn sure aint tryin to hurt nobody's feelings cuz I like the f**k out of the two guys that own them dogs but facts are facts and I dont talk shit ever.

• Like 2

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you hear bull x this & bull x that taking foxes, but the best I have owned is first x collie, he would take fox day & night all single handed, he would carry a rabbit back to hand alive then

Calibre of rifle that's killed the most foxs......22lr   Dog that's killed the most foxs. .farm collie.   We used to manage before bull x Nike trainers and joggin bottoms..lol

There are some tremendous bull X's out there, but they gave people a short cut to a dog that would work biting game from 12 months onwards, with no real need to enter carefully. (Similar to the black

Posted Images

I wonder if Bull X owners think fox's weren't caught before the Bull X became so popular, years ago a big percent of lurchers were collie X,

thats wat it seems like matti dont get me wrong i hav nothing against bull xs i even hav a bull x bitch myself i just think alot of lads think collie xs are soft but wat they lack in brute strength they make up for in brains most collie xs figure out how to kill foxs without getting caught :thumbs:

• Like 3

Seen some good collie blooded lurchers down the years take fox and bigger game with ease in daylight but on the lamp it was a different story,not saying they would not take them but they were more reluctant to go in on them in the dark.I also think and its jmo that a colliex that is ran a fox 3-4 times a week on the lamp will soon give up the ghost especially if its geting the buisness end everytime it takes 1,seen a real game colliexgreyxbull that done it week in week out some years back and best ive had personally was halfx deerhoundxgrey.

• Like 1

I wonder if Bull X owners think fox's weren't caught before the Bull X became so popular, years ago a big percent of lurchers were collie X,

thats wat it seems like matti dont get me wrong i hav nothing against bull xs i even hav a bull x bitch myself i just think alot of lads think collie xs are soft but wat they lack in brute strength they make up for in brains most collie xs figure out how to kill foxs without getting caught :thumbs:

spot on ;)

Calibre of rifle that's killed the most foxs......22lr

Dog that's killed the most foxs. .farm collie.

We used to manage before bull x Nike trainers and joggin bottoms..lol

how did you come up with these facts.................?

You've tried to pull me up on a few posts recently so I was going to say if you need to ask it just shows what experience you have?? Ok an answer to you question..

22 lr has killed more foxs than any other calibre because its the most popular.99% of fac folders own one and there normally first to hand......

Collies.....again most farms have them.generally the farm dogs arnt penned up so have far more opportunity to kill fox's......a good farm collie will kill most things given a chance...hope this answers your question

You've tried to pull me up on a few posts recently so I was going to say if you need to ask it just shows what experience you have?? Ok an answer to you question..

22 lr has killed more foxs than any other calibre because its the most popular.99% of fac folders own one and there normally first to hand......

Collies.....again most farms have them.generally the farm dogs arnt penned up so have far more opportunity to kill fox's......a good farm collie will kill most things given a chance...hope this answers your question

i only use shot guns so i wouldnt have a clue ............................but judgeing on your assumption of collies because there roaming around the farm ,.................its probably as daft as your second assumption ...lol

i know collies can and have killed foxes but my money would be on fox hounds lol

i only use shot guns so i wouldnt have a clue ............................but judgeing on your assumption of collies because there roaming around the farm ,.................its probably as daft as your second assumption ...lol

i know collies can and have killed foxes but my money would be on fox hounds lol

Then you'd be wrong......again....

Then you'd be wrong......again....

your simising....................what makes you so sure that collies kill more foxes than any other breed..............?

is it just your logic.?

Iv lived on farms most of my life and still live in the middle of know were.....theres some tough dogs about

Look why don't we just agree to disagree rather than falling out everyday in different posts........atb woz

• Like 1

Iv lived on farms most of my life and still live in the middle of know were.....theres some tough dogs about

Look why don't we just agree to disagree rather than falling out everyday in different posts........atb woz

some farms the collies they have right nasty feckers, 1 farm i used to go to had a black gsd with bit of collie in it, this thing would eat you no prob, was on a chain big 80lb fecker, nobody would go to the farm if he was loose, never had many poachers lol.Yes Woz his right some very nasty dogs round farms collies or collies xs :yes:

some farms the collies they have right nasty feckers, 1 farm i used to go to had a black gsd with bit of collie in it, this thing would eat you no prob, was on a chain big 80lb fecker, nobody would go to the farm if he was loose, never had many poachers lol.Yes Woz his right some very nasty dogs round farms collies or collies xs :yes:

aye,..............is everyone pissed on here tonight..........

the lad said they kill more foxes out of any breed of dog (they will be using them on hunts next lol) ,.................we know there aggressive ............and protect ,...............but they hardly go out hunting old reynard like a hound............lol

they would scare foxes more than they would kill them..........