Collie Xs Taking Fox

I've seen some very good collie crosses on fox, and i've seen some shit aswell but most of the hype surrounding bullcrosses these days is only that "hype" because the bulls used to create them are nothing like in the same league as the bulls originally used to create the bullcross.Without the right blood your just setting yourself up to fail, whatever the cross..... ;)

very true you need the right blood to be in with a fighting chance, thats why went for my pup both from good lines top gsd and top greyhound , but you still need that bit of luck with any pup that you pick :yes:
As soon as you start waiting for luck in the breeding,well?.

That's a broad statement as with dogs horses foul and anything Else you can only put the best to the best and then hope for the best. As its been said before we are not dealing with robots or machines. They are all animals with there own brain and they make there own decisions. For me it's this that keeps interested in my hobbies.

• 7 years later...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you hear bull x this & bull x that taking foxes, but the best I have owned is first x collie, he would take fox day & night all single handed, he would carry a rabbit back to hand alive then

Calibre of rifle that's killed the most foxs......22lr   Dog that's killed the most foxs. .farm collie.   We used to manage before bull x Nike trainers and joggin bottoms..lol

There are some tremendous bull X's out there, but they gave people a short cut to a dog that would work biting game from 12 months onwards, with no real need to enter carefully. (Similar to the black

Posted Images