Looking For A Team Of Up To 4 Hunters To Go To Africa

I have some friends in the eastern cape of South Africa and have recently been made their UK agent ( Ben Pringle Safaris )

I am looking for anyone up to 4 max people to go in May or June to hunt plains game.

The farm where you stay is 4500 acres but in total they have over 61,000 acres to hunt on with the concessions they have. There are no agency fees to myself. I last hunted there in 2009, it's a fantastic place to hunt, you will love it and not be dissappointed

Here are some special packages I have put together

5 hunting days with 6 animals

2x Gemsbok

2x springbok

2x Duiker or 2x Steenbok

total price for package (1x1) £2500

Special price per hunter sharing (2x1) £1,100

6 HUNTING DAYS 7 ANIMALS

1x Kudu

2x Gemsbok

2x Springbok

2x Duiker or 2x Steenbok

Total price for package (1x1) £3500

special price for hunter sharing (2x1) £1500

Special Management Hunt Package 2 nights lamping for foxes, porcupine, rabbits, ant bears and other small night animals FREE with every

package purchased, other animals of a big variety of species can be added to each package

5 hunting days with 7 animals

3x Kudu ( 1 trophy included )

1x Gemsbok Trophy

1x Kalahari Springbok Trophy

1X Steenbok Trophy

1x Duiker Trophy

Total package (1x1) £2800

special price per hunter sharing (2x1) £1250

Edited by Glassartist

Included in the packages -full accomodation and drinks, transport to and from Thorn dale from Port Elizabeth, day of arrival and departure are free of charge and not counted as a hunting day, daily laundry service,All land transportation, vehicles and fuel while on safari, Services of a licensed experienced professional guide, hunting license, trained trackers and skinners, transportation of trophies to taxidermist for processing

this all sounds alot cheaper than i thought it would have been! very reasonable! how much are flights approx? im gonna start bloody saving!!!! its one of those things on my bucket list lol

these are very good packages and you can add onto them at extra cost of trophy fee -any animal flight is approx £700-£800 but I haven't checked lately, must do that to be sure

this all sounds alot cheaper than i thought it would have been! very reasonable! how much are flights approx? im gonna start bloody saving!!!! its one of those things on my bucket list lol

these are very good packages and you can add onto them at extra cost of trophy fee -any animal flight is approx £700-£800 but I haven't checked lately, must do that to be sure

JUST CHECKED FLIGHT PRICES FOR MAY THIS YEAR ABOUT £702