Matching Your Dog....

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always baffles me why people try and shoot down the achievements of good dogs? What does it prove apart from making them look like jealous fuckers? Just man up,tip your hat and say well done that dog

its about having the best dog for me. i love condition my dogs and getting them as fit as i can. not about money for me i spend a good few quid on them with cars,fuel,fines,feeding and most of all tim

What's the point? Look at the hassle it causes. If your dog wins, does it make it a better dog or you a better dog man? I know folk like to test there dogs against the best but do you really need to g

Posted Images

out of all the pups that are born from these super dogs how many become ledgends in there own right .out of say 100 pups sired ? 2 or 3 . well ?

still pups ...so ime told lol.

You hear it on here all the time, this ones from seabiscuit, claspers arse, cousin of f**k me gently. It's always pups you hear it about. Every c**t has a pup, no c**t talks about the dog they are actually running.

• Like 2

out of all the pups that are born from these super dogs how many become ledgends in there own right .out of say 100 pups sired ? 2 or 3 . well ?

:laugh: ok well out of say 100 pups how many will be ledgends ? i supose it depends who can shout the loudest!!! and what about the bitches these superdogs are put too .. do they not play a part /

can any of u

:laugh: ok well out of say 100 pups how many will be ledgends ? i supose it depends who can shout the loudest!!!

an average 1 will have to do me :laugh:

Hound dog, match the guy lol :laugh:

well said baw or even I go out any day with the man for a run days sport whatever day he wants I bring lucas he bring his pups. I can say now he won't go out so what you say hounddog fancy a day out

:laugh: ok well out of say 100 pups how many will be ledgends ? i supose it depends who can shout the loudest!!!

And who you know, you know. Look at templeking, he looks as if he has a nice set up. Don't hear much crap from him, seems a genuine lad errr auld timer :laugh:

well done BAW YOU STARTED A GOOD TOPIC,,, I detect a dogman in there as well, enjoy your day,,, the mighty WHIN phoned me yesterday, inviting me over, for a bit of a Santer,

You missed out the word finally :laugh:

well said baw or even I go out any day with the man for a run days sport whatever day he wants I bring lucas he bring his pups. I can say now he won't go out so what you say hounddog fancy a day out

nono but i,ll be down with nancy,bk next season with my dog,s.i only hunt with the mate,s.

Edited by hounddog3

Nice wee friendly day out hound dog, take the video camera :laugh:

i dont think lucas will be caught on video again. :laugh:

it,s all on here a friendly day out with jack look at it now blaming the lad wouldnt do this not slip there but no credit to the animal that made the day all posslble the hare.

• Like 1