566 replies to this topic

#556 artful212

artful212

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:47 am

After reading some of the bollix that's been posted on here I can't believe this is the way a man could be treated after traveling that distance to meet men for a days sport what happened to the good sportsmanship that was shown to men traveling from Ireland before the ban I seen plenty of videos shown men such as templeking paddy h sitting in the pub after a good day on the fens having a singsong and enjoying the company of there proper coursing men friends I wouldn't like to think John was treated as bad on the day of the match totally disgraceful.

your [BANNED TEXT] E and they never even won  imho 1000 quid a stud of dog thats 27 mths is a disgrace  but thats my opinion obviously they getting it .atb

#557 hounddog3

hounddog3

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,946 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:54 am

the only way to end the debate is for lucas to go back and face his nemesis( the hare).after all it was the hare that blew him away not the b,dozer he got a good draw there.take him to the real fen,s were there is no hiding place for the hare or him .if he does it then everyone will have to take there hat of to gorger and say we were wrong he,s a champ and that,ll end this topic. :thumbs:

#558 captain2010

captain2010

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 5,557 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:00 pm

Infairness FairPlay for gorger for going over not many men can say they drew with a forley winner,especially from Ireland and going over there backyard,really good result for him so I think he done very well,

#559 hounddog3

hounddog3

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,946 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:09 pm

Infairness FairPlay for gorger for going over not many men can say they drew with a forley winner,especially from Ireland and going over there backyard,really good result for him so I think he done very well,

done well for a wee dog from ire and hope they can get it on again before lucas is retired but can,t see it happening like to good boxer,s . they shout about a match but behind the scene,s they no it,ll not happen till the money,s right. :thumbs:

#560 baw

baw

Ultra Extreme Poo Stirrer

• Banned
  • 13,885 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:13 pm

When you think of the money involved, gorger done well allowing bulldozers 10 yard slip to stand nevermind Lucas reputation. How many on here would have been as generous? I know I wouldn't.

#561 border lad

border lad

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,265 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:15 pm

I would just like to draw CARP777 attention,    if this wonder dog, and his handler were slipping him at 150 yards, WHY DID HE NOT SLIP HIM WERE IT REALLY MATTERED AGAINST LUCAS????????    instead of looking for kick-ups,  as I say the milky doe,s will be running around in a couple of weeks, and the ole Buck,

well we all know what its like when you have had a few nights on the tiles,      

#562 artful212

artful212

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:16 pm

im not into hares myself but from what ive read not many irish men make the effort to run the fens let alone apparant best dog about 

• boyo likes this

#563 hounddog3

hounddog3

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,946 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:18 pm

When you think of the money involved, gorger done well allowing bulldozers 10 yard slip to stand nevermind Lucas reputation. How many on here would have been as generous? I know I wouldn't.

none to generous

#564 baw

baw

• Banned
  • 13,885 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:28 pm

none to generous

Can you imagine if it was Lucas that had a 10 yard slip? Holy f**k!!! And these clowns think bulldozer won!!! Haw Haw Haaaaw

#565 Gadaffe

Gadaffe

Born Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:59 pm

think il go out 11 every friday night ya live longer lol

#566 paulus

paulus

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 8,388,607 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:02 pm

its about time to end this thread now lads and wait for the videos to be put up as its going nowhere now :thumbs:

#567 baw

baw

• Banned
  • 13,885 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:04 pm

Well said paulus
  • border lad and captain2010 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users