Matching Your Dog....

:D as I predicted, the old drinks kicked in. Gorger, stop rising to the bait, no c**ts going to match you, they'd rather slate your dog knowing they don't have better. You got to love the coursing lads :D they don't half like to act like school kids.

Paulus got his work cut out in the morning :laugh:

well that went well :laugh: 16 edits and a 3 day day susspension, not bad for a friday night after 11 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:laugh: I wonder who got the suspension :laugh: after what he wrote, he probably wouldn't have posted for 3 days anyhow :tongue2:

41 pages has to be a record :toast:

:laugh: has to be. It should get interesting once the match goes on YouTube :laugh:

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always baffles me why people try and shoot down the achievements of good dogs? What does it prove apart from making them look like jealous fuckers? Just man up,tip your hat and say well done that dog

its about having the best dog for me. i love condition my dogs and getting them as fit as i can. not about money for me i spend a good few quid on them with cars,fuel,fines,feeding and most of all tim

What's the point? Look at the hassle it causes. If your dog wins, does it make it a better dog or you a better dog man? I know folk like to test there dogs against the best but do you really need to g

Posted Images

I wonder if this is what it's like at a transvestite party when they are all full of drink and throwing their handbags at each other? ...well done Paulus for taking the time to tidy the topic up AGAIN..you deserve a medal the size of a f***ing dustbin lid haha...the good owld coursing fraternity lol...not a wonder we are bolloxed really is it?

its very playground ish after 11pm :laugh:

Is that just until 10.59pm each and every day then? Haha

I wonder if this is what it's like at a transvestite party when they are all full of drink and throwing their handbags at each other? ...well done Paulus for taking the time to tidy the topic up AGAIN..you deserve a medal the size of a f***ing dustbin lid haha...the good owld coursing fraternity lol...not a wonder we are bolloxed really is it?

I reckon paulus should start a pinned thread called POST OF SHAME. Shove all the drunk deleted posts on it to embarrass them. Have it locked so only he can post on it :tongue2:

• Like 2

its very playground ish after 11pm :laugh:

Is that just until 10.59pm each and every day then? Haha

:laugh:

To be truthfull Andy i dont think its a true reflection of the genuine coursing fraternity' also most of the arguments are orcherstrated by general lurcher owners/lampers.

I don't think the genuine guys come on here, might be wrong

To be truthfull Andy i dont think its a true reflection of the genuine coursing fraternity' also most of the arguments are orcherstrated by general lurcher owners/lampers.
I don't think the genuine guys come on here, might be wrong

Or should I say, post much. Take miles for instance. Hardly hear a peep out of him. Might be something to do with his high paying job right enough :laugh: but I don't think so.

• Like 1

Excuse my ignorance here as its likely been on somewhere before but probably been deleted because of arguing lol...whats the breeding of these dogs Lucas and the Bulldozer dog then?

I reckon paulus should start a pinned thread called POST OF SHAME. Shove all the drunk deleted posts on it to embarrass them. Have it locked so only he can post on it :tongue2:
most dont have to be drunk lol
  • Like 1

rabbits be dropping of soon then the real champs come out doing 3s and 4s again so no pal we in for a few more weeks of it yet lol

There a man I knew had dogs be going shit nov dec jan feb,going miles to vets back out this out noting wrong with the dogs lol just pure rubbish,then march he be ringing around telling people his dogs are flying there coming around now lol what you make of that lol