Matching Your Dog....

Yea baw mate we filmed it not a lot on disc but we have enough the rules been made the few runs but we won't put it on u\tube the plough slip or different things mate as then we be as bad as them pal. Pm me ur address when I get a copy I post you it

I don't mean bulldozers run, I mean Lucas other runs. Thanks for the offer mate but honestly, if I'd to take all the free offers of dvds I've been offered of this match, I'd put mr pit out of business :laugh: cheers anyway fella.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always baffles me why people try and shoot down the achievements of good dogs? What does it prove apart from making them look like jealous fuckers? Just man up,tip your hat and say well done that dog

its about having the best dog for me. i love condition my dogs and getting them as fit as i can. not about money for me i spend a good few quid on them with cars,fuel,fines,feeding and most of all tim

What's the point? Look at the hassle it causes. If your dog wins, does it make it a better dog or you a better dog man? I know folk like to test there dogs against the best but do you really need to g

Posted Images

Gone quite in here...... Tumbleweed..... Anyhow back to the topic, its interesting how some folk think a dog needs to be matched before its worth its salt. If anything, it probably wastes a lot of good dogs trying to be these super dogs.

never mind pal itll soon be summer fk this cold weather running ,let the grass grow abit ,them auld sheepdogs will catch a hare or two in the long grass running on ploughed fields ..ffs must be mental :laugh:

Gone quite in here...... Tumbleweed..... Anyhow back to the topic, its interesting how some folk think a dog needs to be matched before its worth its salt. If anything, it probably wastes a lot of good dogs trying to be these super dogs.

never mind pal itll soon be summer fk this cold weather running ,let the grass grow abit ,them auld sheepdogs will catch a hare or two in the long grass running on ploughed fields ..ffs must be mental :laugh:

:laugh: I know mate, I love they 5am runs before the sun gets too warm, can't beat it :tongue2:

Yea baw mate we filmed it not a lot on disc but we have enough the rules been made the few runs but we won't put it on u\tube the plough slip or different things mate as then we be as bad as them pal. Pm me ur address when I get a copy I post you it

I don't mean bulldozers run, I mean Lucas other runs. Thanks for the offer mate but honestly, if I'd to take all the free offers of dvds I've been offered of this match, I'd put mr pit out of business :laugh: cheers anyway fella.

i,ll have a copy of ys if it,s going.

i,ll have a copy of ys if it,s going.

No probs, 40 quid :laugh:

If you go by the rules, Lucas won 2-1 :yes: and that wee clip of Lucas don't tell the true story. Only honest dogmen know the truth and what happened, even you fen boys know the truth :yes:

lol does the truth inhance the stud fee?

If you go by the rules, Lucas won 2-1 :yes: and that wee clip of Lucas don't tell the true story. Only honest dogmen know the truth and what happened, even you fen boys know the truth :yes:

:laugh: no, but comes with a gaurantee of no runts in the litter :D

yeah sound great :laugh::laugh:

The matching scene has always been full of wannabes Imo. Its a shame but there is so much jealousy in this dog game some people just get eaten up by it. Ive just got back after walking some of the local big fields through. My dog killed 2 wich i am buzzing about as they are really flying at the minute. But my mate had his old dog wich is about 5 year old and i took more pleasure in seeing that dog give its all and have a good run than i did seeing mine kill his. when we sat down to give the dogs a rest We said we are out with the dogs to have the craic and test the dogs. Im lucky enough to go out with lads who have this atitude.

As with everything once money comes into it it ruins it. All the best

• Like 2

When it comes to matching there should be rules at the start of the day and each owner and dog should stand bye them rules.Myself l think a slipper should be brought in a fair man who knows both partys.Now the thing about stud fees is if you dont want to pay it or think the dog is not worth it well dont use the dog simple as that.Because the dog is a good dog does not mean there going be a good stud dog.The same goes some dogs are not the best in the felid but are good stud dogs just the way things are at times.

• Like 2