Matching Your Dog....

I go hunting with anyone if the offer was there I be gone lol,I be meeting hounddog next season for a friendly hunt and Nancy be bit of crack that's what it all about lol

ya capt see u next season u come across as a decent lad hope u dogs are injury free

Yeah I hope there injury free also,but I am sure they will be,but you never know with dogs,they pick up anything as I found out this season,but it's good to hunt with new people see other men's dogs running

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always baffles me why people try and shoot down the achievements of good dogs? What does it prove apart from making them look like jealous fuckers? Just man up,tip your hat and say well done that dog

its about having the best dog for me. i love condition my dogs and getting them as fit as i can. not about money for me i spend a good few quid on them with cars,fuel,fines,feeding and most of all tim

What's the point? Look at the hassle it causes. If your dog wins, does it make it a better dog or you a better dog man? I know folk like to test there dogs against the best but do you really need to g

Posted Images

Baw never a truer word said, cast your mind back, in the past 20 years, the dog pounds are full of discarded Lurchers/ running dogs,,

Yea mate, its a shame. Folk wonder how its banned too, you don't need to look any further than on here to see why.

Baw never a truer word said, cast your mind back, in the past 20 years, the dog pounds are full of discarded Lurchers/ running dogs,,

Yea mate, its a shame. Folk wonder how its banned too, you don't need to look any further than on here to see why.

its no different in the greyhound world :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You see fen boys, I know the truth of what happened with the match. A good old pal told me all :yes: you can try and bring gorger down to the lowest, slate his dog, poke fun at him. BUT the truth is, he is the one to be commended :yes: I've no connection with him, you know my feelings on plodders but I f***ing hate bullies and liers :yes: the truth will come out, I don't give a f**k if I get banned telling it, you fen boys should know that by now ;)

You see fen boys, I know the truth of what happened with the match. A good old pal told me all :yes: you can try and bring gorger down to the lowest, slate his dog, poke fun at him. BUT the truth is, he is the one to be commended :yes: I've no connection with him, you know my feelings on plodders but I f***ing hate bullies and liers :yes: the truth will come out, I don't give a f**k if I get banned telling it, you fen boys should know that by now ;)

reported for getting serious :laugh: :laugh:

Probably 10 times worse :laugh: not much tracks left though :(

most are housing estates, see it is all about the money :laugh: :laugh:

reported for getting serious :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: I know mate, its my new style...... Let the bait lay a while :laugh:

most are housing estates, see it is all about the money :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: f***ing moneys the route of all evil :laugh:

but how do people find the best stud dogs to use if lads don't match. There always has to be a few dogs at the top

just because a dog isn't matched, doesn't mean it's s.hite. there are alot of good unmatched dogs out there and you won't pay half of the stud fees that the match dogs are asking.

Yea baw mate we filmed it not a lot on disc but we have enough the rules been made the few runs but we won't put it on u\tube the plough slip or different things mate as then we be as bad as them pal. Pm me ur address when I get a copy I post you it

Gone quite in here...... Tumbleweed..... Anyhow back to the topic, its interesting how some folk think a dog needs to be matched before its worth its salt. If anything, it probably wastes a lot of good dogs trying to be these super dogs.