Matching Your Dog....

Hound dog, match the guy lol :laugh:

well said baw or even I go out any day with the man for a run days sport whatever day he wants I bring lucas he bring his pups. I can say now he won't go out so what you say hounddog fancy a day out

Nice wee friendly day out hound dog, take the video camera :laugh:

i dont think lucas will be caught on video again. :laugh:

At least he ain't scared of showing his dog run.......you come across as a bit bitter.

• Like 2

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always baffles me why people try and shoot down the achievements of good dogs? What does it prove apart from making them look like jealous fuckers? Just man up,tip your hat and say well done that dog

its about having the best dog for me. i love condition my dogs and getting them as fit as i can. not about money for me i spend a good few quid on them with cars,fuel,fines,feeding and most of all tim

What's the point? Look at the hassle it causes. If your dog wins, does it make it a better dog or you a better dog man? I know folk like to test there dogs against the best but do you really need to g

Posted Images

I did say baw before lad replied he wouldn't go out with me. Tut tut.

I know mate, deep down he knows he doesn't have better in his kennel. But hey, he ain't the only one who does that, I've been doing it for years :laugh:

Says it all hounddog says it all pal lol

we hunt in are own click we are not fame seekers keep on topic what is your honest opinion of lucas on that hare .

i recon folk are sick to fk of hearing about it and really dont give a shity about the dog .itll be another name next year maybe lassie or erover eh :laugh:

• Like 1

well done BAW YOU STARTED A GOOD TOPIC,,, I detect a dogman in there as well, enjoy your day,,, the mighty WHIN phoned me yesterday, inviting me over, for a bit of a Santer,

Take a camera :laugh:

we hunt in are own click we are not fame seekers keep on topic what is your honest opinion of lucas on that hare .
i recon folk are sick to fk of hearing about it and really dont give a shity about the dog .itll be another name next year maybe lassie or erover eh :laugh:

:laugh: next big match will be Brian V Kevin :laugh:

ay my money is on brian :laugh:

Hound dog, match the guy lol :laugh:

well said baw or even I go out any day with the man for a run days sport whatever day he wants I bring lucas he bring his pups. I can say now he won't go out so what you say hounddog fancy a day out
Nice wee friendly day out hound dog, take the video camera :laugh:
it,s all on here a friendly day out with jack look at it now blaming the lad wouldnt do this not slip there but no credit to the animal that made the day all posslble the hare.

It's refreshing to know that with all these years of line breeding, millions of pups breed, millions of pounds spent...... The mighty wee warrior the hare can still run the best of them ragged ;)

• Like 4

I go hunting with anyone if the offer was there I be gone lol,I be meeting hounddog next season for a friendly hunt and Nancy be bit of crack that's what it all about lol

ya capt see u next season u come across as a decent lad hope u dogs are injury free

ay my money is on brian :laugh:

Only if its rained heavy and on the black, if not, kevs got it in the bag :laugh:

Hounddog be no fame just good day out show the site your not scared what day suits you captain can come along I've a camera you can use it or you can slip one your collie crosses in be good day. Come on mate prove you actually go out instead of being a full time crabber. As for ur question hare was very good. So was other 2 runs that's why they didn't put them up think everyone knows it shows lucas doing his job. I don't hide mate.

• Like 1

I go hunting with anyone if the offer was there I be gone lol,I be meeting hounddog next season for a friendly hunt and Nancy be bit of crack that's what it all about lol

ya capt see u next season u come across as a decent lad hope u dogs are injury free

And so it begins....... :laugh:

Hounddog be no fame just good day out show the site your not scared what day suits you captain can come along I've a camera you can use it or you can slip one your collie crosses in be good day. Come on mate prove you actually go out instead of being a full time crabber. As for ur question hare was very good. So was other 2 runs that's why they didn't put them up think everyone knows it shows lucas doing his job. I don't hide mate.

Gorger, I want to believe you, I really f***ing do but what I don't get, surely one of your guys filmed it too or did the fen boys own the film rights lol. Wouldn't surprise me right enough.....

• Like 1

Hound dog you and your family have tryied ur best for 4 years to put my dog down you espically been caught under numerous names but he just keeps coming back doing his job. That's cause I get out on the land if I've a problem I meet someone sort it you just hide behind ur laptop crab dogs uve never had a dog in ur life. So just keep crabbing its only thing your good at.

the only time i got banned was fcuk all to do with u or lucas it was about a dog jacking and your mate banned me so get your facts right.see u when im at the cafe with nancy , bk bring tommy maybe he,ll ban me from the cafe. :laugh:

• Like 2