Matching Your Dog....

this dog was

When uve got a good dog the pressure on you is serious if you match you get crabbed if you don't match you get crabbed for hiding it not showing it. I was over for a week last week cost me a small fortune it was a fxxk up cudnt run my dogs like I normally do worrying they get hurt tryn get them recovery time. Matching is part of dog game always was always will be. Sadly there's no sports men in it anymore when the expected dog dosnt win it effects there money programme so they crab other dog to death try take away the fact there dog didn't win. Like last week imo.

" money program" says the man who's made three mortgages out of stud fees :/
If guys want a line why not charge? That's the norm in any sport whether its dogs, horses or racing camels!!!
this dog was put up as the best in eng ,ire ,sco ,wales when he was 18 mth,s old he was not matched till he,s 5 years old look at the add ,s in the countrymans weekly all the pressure al the£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

But if folk knew it wasn't true they wouldn't pay, yes, no?

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always baffles me why people try and shoot down the achievements of good dogs? What does it prove apart from making them look like jealous fuckers? Just man up,tip your hat and say well done that dog

its about having the best dog for me. i love condition my dogs and getting them as fit as i can. not about money for me i spend a good few quid on them with cars,fuel,fines,feeding and most of all tim

What's the point? Look at the hassle it causes. If your dog wins, does it make it a better dog or you a better dog man? I know folk like to test there dogs against the best but do you really need to g

Posted Images

theres better dogs out there the owners just hunt with a few mates.watching them clips the other night i couldnt see anything special.

I think so too but it's people believing the hype. To be fair on both owners, they weren't the ones doing the hyping.

When uve got a good dog the pressure on you is serious if you match you get crabbed if you don't match you get crabbed for hiding it not showing it. I was over for a week last week cost me a small fortune it was a fxxk up cudnt run my dogs like I normally do worrying they get hurt tryn get them recovery time. Matching is part of dog game always was always will be. Sadly there's no sports men in it anymore when the expected dog dosnt win it effects there money programme so they crab other dog to death try take away the fact there dog didn't win. Like last week imo.

if the 2 of yas would of kept the match of here till it was over instead of looking adverts for stud your,s both woulda walked away with some pride. the more you cry on here the worse it look,s your startinfg to come across as a bad loser even though it was a draw.

• Like 1

theres better dogs out there the owners just hunt with a few mates.watching them clips the other night i couldnt see anything special.

I think so too but it's people believing the hype. To be fair on both owners, they weren't the ones doing the hypi hype.......whos making the vids..and placing adds in papers advertiseing stud fees the tooth fairy.

I don't admire your situation gorger but I do your honesty. I've never or will have a dog like Lucas and its sad how much pressure comes with it. But how much of that pressure is self inflected? It's human nature to brag mate so some will say you guys make a rod for your own back.

we used to say;; if you find a good c..t keep it to yourself :laugh:
very true mate you get no shit then

only greed, and more greed, last week, some people showed what they are really about,,, money,, yes there still is a few Lads who is in it just to have a good dog,

but there ENTOURAGE, LET THEM SELVES DOWN BADLY, they slagged a dog down to the lowest, as if he had been slaughtered by the other dog, the result was a draw, ((((( the other fellow was afraid to slip, his dog, he wanted every thing on a plate,,, that was his DECISION, AND IT COST HIM,

the merry-go-round will keep going on,,, stud fees, pups, and DVD s, A plough field, they are easier to put to bed,,,, seeds field is next, the real test

a good field were the sheep have grazed it down to the last half inch, were you could play bowls,, on it, I have seen Waterloo cup dogs being straightlined, on a hundred yard slip,, THE PLODDERS WOULD NOT EVEN GAIN A YARD ON THAT GROUND, so dogs for courses, FEN DOGS FOR THE FENS, and so on,

• Like 3

I think so too but it's people believing the hype. To be fair on both owners, they weren't the ones doing the hyping.

not in ther names but there mates done it all for them so maybe best if the mod,s banned advert.s for all matches of the site.there,s a stud section but a dog should have to earned the right to be on there not first or second season dogs.

not in ther names but there mates done it all for them so maybe best if the mod,s banned advert.s for all matches of the site.there,s a stud section but a dog should have to earned the right to be on there not first or second season dogs.
your best post yet HD3 ;)

mate when money and prides at stake you dont take half chances in matches now any man who matches will tell you this and then the bully boy tatics come into it what happened last week jak was being bullied cause he was too cute for them atb

• Like 1

only greed, and more greed, last week, some people showed what they are really about,,, money,, yes there still is a few Lads who is in it just to have a good dog,

but there ENTOURAGE, LET THEM SELVES DOWN BADLY, they slagged a dog down to the lowest, as if he had been slaughtered by the other dog, the result was a draw, ((((( the other fellow was afraid to slip, his dog, he wanted every thing on a plate,,, that was his DECISION, AND IT COST HIM,

the merry-go-round will keep going on,,, stud fees, pups, and DVD s, A plough field, they are easier to put to bed,,,, seeds field is next, the real test

a good field were the sheep have grazed it down to the last half inch, were you could play bowls,, on it, I have seen Waterloo cup dogs being straightlined, on a hundred yard slip,, THE PLODDERS WOULD NOT EVEN GAIN A YARD ON THAT GROUND, so dogs for courses, FEN DOGS FOR THE FENS, and so on,

were you there

How does a dog earn the right? Not everyone with a good dog is into dick measuring.

• Like 1

this dog was

" money program" says the man who's made three mortgages out of stud fees :/
If guys want a line why not charge? That's the norm in any sport whether its dogs, horses or racing camels!!!
this dog was put up as the best in eng ,ire ,sco ,wales when he was 18 mth,s old he was not matched till he,s 5 years old look at the add ,s in the countrymans weekly all the pressure al the£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

But if folk knew it wasn't true they wouldn't pay, yes, no?

baw you know what they say a fool and his money are easily parted and there are plenty about.

How does a dog earn the right? Not everyone with a good dog is into dick measuring.

in the field over 3 ,4 seasons hard craft not an advert in tcw at just over 18 mth,s old.