Matching Your Dog....

I would just like to draw CARP777 attention, if this wonder dog, and his handler were slipping him at 150 yards, WHY DID HE NOT SLIP HIM WERE IT REALLY MATTERED AGAINST LUCAS???????? instead of looking for kick-ups, as I say the milky doe,s will be running around in a couple of weeks, and the ole Buck,

well we all know what its like when you have had a few nights on the tiles,

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always baffles me why people try and shoot down the achievements of good dogs? What does it prove apart from making them look like jealous fuckers? Just man up,tip your hat and say well done that dog

its about having the best dog for me. i love condition my dogs and getting them as fit as i can. not about money for me i spend a good few quid on them with cars,fuel,fines,feeding and most of all tim

What's the point? Look at the hassle it causes. If your dog wins, does it make it a better dog or you a better dog man? I know folk like to test there dogs against the best but do you really need to g

Posted Images

Infairness FairPlay for gorger for going over not many men can say they drew with a forley winner,especially from Ireland and going over there backyard,really good result for him so I think he done very well,

im not into hares myself but from what ive read not many irish men make the effort to run the fens let alone apparant best dog about

• Like 1

When you think of the money involved, gorger done well allowing bulldozers 10 yard slip to stand nevermind Lucas reputation. How many on here would have been as generous? I know I wouldn't.

none to generous

Can you imagine if it was Lucas that had a 10 yard slip? Holy f**k!!! And these clowns think bulldozer won!!! Haw Haw Haaaaw