Matching Your Dog....

what did i miss last night are the vid,s of the match going up today only 1 suspension fcuk if tommy been on at least 10 banned i said paullus would be a better mod for you drunk,s. :laugh:

Is tommy not a mod anymore?

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always baffles me why people try and shoot down the achievements of good dogs? What does it prove apart from making them look like jealous fuckers? Just man up,tip your hat and say well done that dog

its about having the best dog for me. i love condition my dogs and getting them as fit as i can. not about money for me i spend a good few quid on them with cars,fuel,fines,feeding and most of all tim

What's the point? Look at the hassle it causes. If your dog wins, does it make it a better dog or you a better dog man? I know folk like to test there dogs against the best but do you really need to g

Posted Images

Tommy a very good mod its the people with loads of accounts don't like him as he just smokes them. Only for tommy and paulus this site would crash with the cowardly lemons. Get your dogs out do the talking.

Ahhhh so he is still a mod. Glad I found out cos I was about to tell him, get if f***ing up yea for giving me 2 warnings on the same thread for f**k all but since he is still a mod, I won't bother :laugh:

• Like 2

Tommy a very good mod its the people with loads of accounts don't like him as he just smokes them. Only for tommy and paulus this site would crash with the cowardly lemons. Get your dogs out do the talking.

Ahhhh so he is still a mod. Glad I found out cos I was about to tell him, get if f***ing up yea for giving me 2 warnings on the same thread for f**k all but since he is still a mod, I won't bother :laugh:

:laugh:

he prob fed up hearing samo shit on here

theres a few boys with more than 1 account dont now why they could be bothered

Edited by artful212

True gorger if going put dogs down get out and run them should have noting to worry about tommy good crack,

:laugh:

he prob fed up hearing samo shit on here

theres a few boys with more than 1 account dont now why they could be bothered

I've got more accounts, never used them. I just registered a few at the same time as this one incase I got banned :laugh: canny mind what they were now its so long ago.

I wonder if this is what it's like at a transvestite party when they are all full of drink and throwing their handbags at each other? ...well done Paulus for taking the time to tidy the topic up AGAIN..you deserve a medal the size of a f***ing dustbin lid haha...the good owld coursing fraternity lol...not a wonder we are bolloxed really is it?

lmao

there must be some holes in your greenhouse .. i rember the days of asd and apw .... make this thred look quite tame .

• Like 1

After reading some of the bollix that's been posted on here I can't believe this is the way a man could be treated after traveling that distance to meet men for a days sport what happened to the good sportsmanship that was shown to men traveling from Ireland before the ban I seen plenty of videos shown men such as templeking paddy h sitting in the pub after a good day on the fens having a singsong and enjoying the company of there proper coursing men friends I wouldn't like to think John was treated as bad on the day of the match totally disgraceful.

• Like 3

After reading some of the bollix that's been posted on here I can't believe this is the way a man could be treated after traveling that distance to meet men for a days sport what happened to the good sportsmanship that was shown to men traveling from Ireland before the ban I seen plenty of videos shown men such as templeking paddy h sitting in the pub after a good day on the fens having a singsong and enjoying the company of there proper coursing men friends I wouldn't like to think John was treated as bad on the day of the match totally disgraceful.

your [BANNED TEXT] E and they never even won imho 1000 quid a stud of dog thats 27 mths is a disgrace but thats my opinion obviously they getting it .atb

the only way to end the debate is for lucas to go back and face his nemesis( the hare).after all it was the hare that blew him away not the b,dozer he got a good draw there.take him to the real fen,s were there is no hiding place for the hare or him .if he does it then everyone will have to take there hat of to gorger and say we were wrong he,s a champ and that,ll end this topic. :thumbs:

Infairness FairPlay for gorger for going over not many men can say they drew with a forley winner,especially from Ireland and going over there backyard,really good result for him so I think he done very well,

done well for a wee dog from ire and hope they can get it on again before lucas is retired but can,t see it happening like to good boxer,s . they shout about a match but behind the scene,s they no it,ll not happen till the money,s right. :thumbs:

When you think of the money involved, gorger done well allowing bulldozers 10 yard slip to stand nevermind Lucas reputation. How many on here would have been as generous? I know I wouldn't.