White Goods/furniture/carpets

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chop in your laptop or mobile...then spend the cash on stuff for the flat..or is the internet a more important "must have" than say a fridge or a cooker??

I have a good mate who lives not far from your last little encampment, he used to drive by pretty regular and he knows the owners. He said you are a proper f***ing tramp and the place was a shithouse

If you don't laugh, you cry...   It may be a compromise on our ideals, but we're alive, well and together.   Plus I have plans....   A mini forest garden, veg patch, training a dog who'll come

Posted Images

I take it you were not as desperate for these white goods as you made out as you still haven't bothered to get back to me after I kindly offered you a practically new gas cooker ........

Chop in your laptop or mobile...then spend the cash on stuff for the flat..or is the internet a more important "must have" than say a fridge or a cooker??

just out of interest how would he source such things with no internet access or no phone :hmm::hmm: :hmm:

just out of interest how would he source such things with no internet access or no phone :hmm::hmm: :hmm:

Uurrmmm by walking into a shop maybe ... I am sure that's what I used to do before tintertwat ........

• Like 2

Uurrmmm by walking into a shop maybe ... I am sure that's what I used to do before tintertwat ........

your spot on mate but I could have the basics (fridge / freezer / beds / washer / cooker) I needed for less than say 150 - 200 with using the net, last minute sales on ebay / miss spelt adds on ebay / freecycle / preloved / gumtree ect

id say you'd have more joy on the net then anywhere else, as I really don't think people have the time to run around putting posters up in shops ect when they can easily tap a few keys and jobs agoodun that unwanted item is advertised in a mater of seconds

Apologies socks, I've been painting till gone 9 each night and running around collecting furniture. Thanks A LOT for the kind the offer, however the sale of my last air rifle has funded a 2nd hand cooker. I sincerely meant to contact you, emailing etc seems to take so long when you have a thousand and one jobs to do. Especially when having to tap away on a mobile.

Thanks again.

your spot on mate but I could have the basics (fridge / freezer / beds / washer / cooker) I needed for less than say 150 - 200 with using the net, last minute sales on ebay / miss spelt adds on ebay / freecycle / preloved / gumtree ect

id say you'd have more joy on the net then anywhere else, as I really don't think people have the time to run around putting posters up in shops ect when they can easily tap a few keys and jobs agoodun that unwanted item is advertised in a mater of seconds

Local library maybe for internet.

Am staying well out of the rest of it, sounds like someone knows someone who knows someone, and someone else just got outed.

To chime in on the internet vs 'real world' I'd say 50/50 possibly 75/25 in real world favour.

I got two two seater settees from an outlet store that were about to skip them. Spotted the skip by chance. Freecycle has been great too, and of course friends, friends of friends and family.

Local library maybe for internet.

Am staying well out of the rest of it, sounds like someone knows someone who knows someone, and someone else just got outed.

:bye::bye: *** STEPS BACK TO BLEND IN WITH THE BACKGROUND *** :bye::bye: