White Goods/furniture/carpets

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chop in your laptop or mobile...then spend the cash on stuff for the flat..or is the internet a more important "must have" than say a fridge or a cooker??

I have a good mate who lives not far from your last little encampment, he used to drive by pretty regular and he knows the owners. He said you are a proper f***ing tramp and the place was a shithouse

If you don't laugh, you cry...   It may be a compromise on our ideals, but we're alive, well and together.   Plus I have plans....   A mini forest garden, veg patch, training a dog who'll come

Posted Images

Some charities such as Scope and Oxfam (I think) have furniture sale rooms in larger towns. Also have a look on your local Gumtree: can sometimes find real bargains there is someone is just wanting rid of an item.

So much for being self sufficient, claiming a council flat contradicts your past posts a lot doesn't it?

Most certainly. You'll see higher up I talk of compromising on ideals.

"Even the greatest voyage consists of over a hundred tacks" - Henry David Thoreau

Not at all, firstly, I once looked to self reliance as i believe self 'sufficiency' to be an unobtainable fantasy that not even our adept ancestors sought nor achieved. Surpluses and trade being inevitable not to mention a most important factor. Self sufficiency does not, I believe, acknowledge this.

What i hope to do is present measures and initiatives that are less severe than living in the woods in a caravan or similar and thus more accessible to the 'normal' reader.

I cannot give specifics at this juncture, as the details haven't yet manifested but the idea is the germ from which all achievements and accomplishments have and will arise...

I have a good mate who lives not far from your last little encampment, he used to drive by pretty regular and he knows the owners.

He said you are a proper f***ing tramp and the place was a shithouse, drove folk mad in the area......now you are on the ponce for what the rest of society has to work for.

There are some genuine cases of hardship in this world, people who have fallen on hard times through no fault of their own, maybe got a couple of kids and can really do with some help..........YOU however are NOT one of these people, you made your f***ing bed and drove a load of people mad in the process.

Work for it you f***ing ponce like every other f****r has to.

• Like 5

I have a good mate who lives not far from your last little encampment, he used to drive by pretty regular and he knows the owners.

He said you are a proper f***ing tramp and the place was a shithouse, drove folk mad in the area......now you are on the ponce for what the rest of society has to work for.

There are some genuine cases of hardship in this world, people who have fallen on hard times through no fault of their own, maybe got a couple of kids and can really do with some help..........YOU however are NOT one of these people, you made your f***ing bed and drove a load of people mad in the process.

Hello again WILF. I'm not sure this mate of yours got the right place. If he did, well opinions are what they are.

In future when addressing members, please try and frame your views in a more respectful manner. Perhaps paulus could clean up the foul language and numerous needless insults. As this isn't the first time you've directed a stream of unjustifiable abuse at me I would also request some disciplinary measures be enacted to ensure your reprehensible behaviour is corrected.

Hello again WILF. I'm not sure this mate of yours got the right place. If he did, well opinions are what they are.

In future when addressing members, please try and frame your views in a more respectful manner. Perhaps paulus could clean up the foul language and numerous needless insults. As this isn't the first time you've directed a stream of unjustifiable abuse at me I would also request some disciplinary measures be enacted to ensure your reprehensible behaviour is corrected.

Errr......Bollocks !!

And yeah, he got the right place alright.....small world ain't it ;)

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1