Sign in to follow this  
milegajo

White Goods/furniture/carpets

My little family and I (Partner, 8 yr old and 1 yr old) have just
secured a flat after being evicted and made homeless. Unfortunately it
has no white goods at all or carpet. We don't need lots! We're after basics only;

Gas Hob & Oven

Table (anything considered!)

Single Bed Frame,

Single Mattress.

Fridge.

Sofa/Chairs

Washing machine?

Located Stroud, Glos.

Bless you all!

Edited by milegajo

Also look at your local Freecycle group on the net, some very kind helpful people on those groups, or at least there were when I needed them.

• Like 1

Milegajo and family in a flat :no: ah well at least you have a warm roof over your heads Mike :thumbs:

If got a 3 glass tables if you were closer you could have them mate atb on finding stuff

The neighbours will love you lot, recycling rabbit shit into compost while the kids run about in hare skin nappies ! hahahahaha

Milegajo and family in a flat :no: ah well at least you have a warm roof over your heads Mike :thumbs:

If you don't laugh, you cry...

It may be a compromise on our ideals, but we're alive, well and together.

Plus I have plans....

A mini forest garden, veg patch,

training a dog who'll come with me when I disappear into the countryside with my camping gear and air rifle. Visting some low impact communities that are nearby.

Plus decorating etc on this flat will keep me busy...

• Like 2

The neighbours will love you lot, recycling rabbit shit into compost while the kids run about in hare skin nappies ! hahahahaha

Hehe

pity your not closer to me i come across this kind of stuff all the time ... if thrs anything you need thats postable let me know .. apart from cash ;)

Sign in to follow this