how many on here are good with theres ,ive been practising with mine the last few days on the holf course and im getting quite a good shot at the targets i put up mind im only firing at 30 yards no great distances

a cattapult was intended to fill the pot walking a hedge row shootin a rabbit in a seat or pheasant at night closer the better

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I grew up using a catty ,, I never saw many gypsys in the minning village I grew up in ..but I did make the wooden lead moulds .. I used to shoot anything with my catty from house sparrows off roof fo

has any one got john webbs details please i fancy a nice catty

ha ha im no golfer bud

how many of ya go and walk a ash plantion find a young saplins tire the prons together and go back next year to cut em if they turn out right or cruise the country lanes in winter lookin for the perpect pair of prons when you do get home bend em to fit ya hand wire em up and let em slowly dry then slowly finshes em off in the bottom of the oven when done mark em cut em then cut tops to fit ya leathers thats when you love a looger