how many on here are good with theres ,ive been practising with mine the last few days on the holf course and im getting quite a good shot at the targets i put up mind im only firing at 30 yards no great distances

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I grew up using a catty ,, I never saw many gypsys in the minning village I grew up in ..but I did make the wooden lead moulds .. I used to shoot anything with my catty from house sparrows off roof fo

has any one got john webbs details please i fancy a nice catty

ha ha im no golfer bud

• 2 weeks later...

this hunting with catapults ??? is legal in uk ?? hunting with bows is not .I have a crossbow that shoots lead balls [30FTLBS]so this would be illegal to hunt with in uk but an arrow in a catapult is ok or not??? not wanting to start a ban this ban that thing going surely it should be hunting with arrows illegal hunting with shot not illegal .law making politicians and do gooders you have got to love them.

had the same catty since i was 14 black widow still use it very regular must go through 6-8 mag bands a year am now 44 have become very good shot over years and we get some good bags mostly squirrels best sport ever pocket full of bollies pack of dogs gone for day

• Like 1