Pup Abandoned

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

picture i took today

Mange is caused by a mite (tiny insect) that burrows in the skin. Inject the pup with ivermec. That will kill all skin based parasites. DONT USE IVERMEC ON COLLIES OR COLLIE CROSSES THOUGH! Another go

I wont hurt to treat both dogs. Its only mange, if yours does pick it up, just treat it.   Good on you for taking the dog on.

Posted Images

That's f****n great to see mate I hope she turns out a belter for you and repays all your kindness :)

same here, Brill mate, its nice to read a story like this, makes a change from some of the bad stuff you here about :yes:

• Like 1

Mange is caused by a mite (tiny insect) that burrows in the skin. Inject the pup with ivermec. That will kill all skin based parasites. DONT USE IVERMEC ON COLLIES OR COLLIE CROSSES THOUGH! Another good treatment for it is Benzol benzoate (see link). I would give it a good worming. And 2 weeks later give it another good worming. ATB

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220841321170?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

that will sort the job out :thumbs:

• Like 1

to me that dog looks like it has a breed of wolf hound, deer hound and grey hound...... i bought a pup few years ago and that was what his breeding was,,,, an that pup there is the spit of it even its coat an all :thumbs: best of luck with it it mate fair play till you on what your doing with her.....