Meat Suppliers Southeast Needed

• 3 weeks later...

I use www.landywoods.co.uk they come round once a month (to me on the North Downs in Surrey) and are good value, email and ask them for an up to date price list

I used to use the dogfood company but my dogs didn't like the meat so had to change to landywoods

Edited by unicornleather
  • 2 weeks later...

Just checked yep big difference,10kg mince £6.50,10kg carcass £3.50,10kg wings £12

i pay £15 for 30 kilo for chicken mince from the van, i can get it cheaper if i go direct to the factory but its a 40 mile round trip

For £3 difference I'm not that worried paulus haha

to be honest mate i stick with the same bloke because his quality is consistant, even if he put his prices up i would still buy off him, in the past ive had stuff that is shocking from stinking to high heven to being green when defrosted.

I've ordered 200kgs so it better be right!!!

Let you know Friday but he assured me of no price increases as all there chicken is there own for the restaurant trade so there making a good enough screw out of a previous waste product but we'll see.

• 2 months later...