FAO:mistnet,Longnet is born

well mistnet, here it is, well some pics anyway

this is yours truly fixing the net to the hazle poles, as i said to you on one of our many phone conversations, i would be rigging them on green hazle which realy needs time to dry and season but at least it will get you started. and when time and finance allow maybe transfer the net onto seasoned hazle or fibreglass poles, untill then take care when pushing them into the ground

mistnet003.jpg

this pic shows how much bagging there is on this net, 100% bagging minimum

mistnet004.jpg

this shows a good old fashaioned half hitch being put onto the pole to hold the top running line in place

mistnet005.jpg

then for a bit of extra safty against the running line slipping im adding a rubber band cut from a cycle inner tube

mistnet008.jpg

this pic shows realy well the wind blowing the bagging

mistnet009.jpg

the last 2 pics show the net and poles being placed into the basket that comes with the kit you have bought

mistnet011.jpg

mistnet012.jpg

Its been a pleasure to supply you with this 75yrd hand made net as well as the hand made basket, i hope it shall be forever bulging with the weight of rabbits. good netting :thumbs:

PS, I would like to say a big thank you to Talyormade photography for taking time away from his busy work load to take these pics for me, cheers mate :yes:

as this is a hand made net the price reflects this. I dont want to sound rude but id rather not pass on this ifno as this net was made for mistnet to his spec, if he chooses to tell anyone the price he paid its his choice.

send me a pm outlining the spec of the net you requier i will gladly get back to you with a price :thumbs:

:clapper: How refreshing to hear such a professional attitude towards 'business' in this day and age... :clapper:

And how nice to know that private dealings can remain 'private'.... :yes:

Well done Sir.... :D

Er,...How much did you say the complete long net set-up was,... :laugh::laugh:

Cheers,.CHALKWARREN.... :drink::drink:

Edited by CHALKWARREN