Nice one lads , ;)

Twas only 2 old goats rattling horns Craig, no point in getting older if you can't argue once in a while. Bloody hell, I even argue with myself if I can't nail someone else. :laugh:

My wife insists that I could start a row in an empty room ! Looks like she was right :laugh:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who wants a fight

Right . I'll say this much . You both , Tron and Timmytree , are very much " up on your game" and personally i would seek advise from both of you as i consider you both - A , friends , and B , very kn

I think I married her sister

Nice one lads , ;)

Twas only 2 old goats rattling horns Craig, no point in getting older if you can't argue once in a while. Bloody hell, I even argue with myself if I

can't nail someone else. :laugh:

My missus says I can cause a fight in a empty room!! FFS,Where will it ever end?? :cray:

Nice one lads , ;)

Twas only 2 old goats rattling horns Craig, no point in getting older if you can't argue once in a while. Bloody hell, I even argue with myself if I

can't nail someone else. :laugh:

My missus says I can cause a fight in a empty room!! FFS,Where will it ever end?? :cray:

I think I married her sister :icon_eek:

• Like 1

Yes TIMMYTREE my comprehension and computing skills are poor.Thankfully poor comprehension is not a prerequisite to contributing to the site,nether is a poor sense of humor ,endowed to most dictatorial type .If so we would both be removed from this site .I do believe in free speech .I believe you should be able to say any thing, unlike these forums and the free society in which we live, there are restrictions .So keep the intellectual abuse flowing it is very funny.

• Like 1

This such a dumbass question, I can hear the howls of ridicule......

To centralise my scope, should I re-install it with the turret adjusters at their mid-point or at their 0 setting? (they go from 0 to 14).

Really sorry to keep bugging you guys with this, but as I've already said, I am an utter novice !! :sorry:

No, just refit your scope after fitting your back mount packing. then try it at the range you have. you will soon find out if you still have extra reticule movement when doing so. if not? then try extra packing slips to get some kind of central/vertical adjustment. :yes:

No, just refit your scope after fitting your back mount packing. then try it at the range you have. you will soon find out if you still have extra reticule movement when doing so. if not? then try extra packing slips to get some kind of central/vertical adjustment. :yes:

So the position of the adjusters makes little difference?

No Bud, as long as you still have vertical and horizontal adjustment left on your turrets then you are good to go. obviously if you find you need still more turret adjustment then its back perhaps to another packing slip. if you find you still have a bit extra, then your OK. :yes::yes:

and after all that.... .You will have to keep an eye on scope creep, bits of packing are not ideal and may come loose or move .scope creep being a problem with spring guns .I had a quick look at your gun on the net .the scope rail doesnt appear to have any hole or notches to fit an arrester pin ,in the picture I looked at .If so this may or may not give you a problem in the future so if your piont of impact moves do not think only, Oh I have to adjust the scope the packing or the scope may have moved .