Raw Meat Supplier West Yorkshire

I make a trip to a chicken processing place a couple of times a month in North Yorkshire and pick up boxes of carcasses. You get the odd wing in their and they still have loads of meat and skin on the carcasses.

They are 50p per kilo and I can happily pick up what you want if you give me a few quid on top for the fuel as the place is a bit out of the way. There is a farmshop on the way there too and I have had discussions with them as they do all of their butchering onsite and I keep meaning to call in to sort an agreement out for beef off-cuts, hearts, livers and fingers crossed, loads of green tripe - definitely driving home with the windows down.

Other than that I use butchers and if you get a proper butcher, one that does it onsite, you can get some right stuff for nothing as otherwise they have to pay for it to be taken away. I get pigs heads for a couple of quid each, trotters for next to nowt, lamb bones for nothing etc but I clear them out.

For Chicken carcases whole or minced carcases i use Milford Farm on old A1 near Fairburn 01977 682272 contact to check price and availability.

Jay animal feed at Askern does minced tripe 26p lb,chicken 26p lb,minced beef lung 26p lb and beef 30p lb also she does lamb breast bones rib cages 07767358073 014505862554.Prices may not be current.

I get hearts and tripe from Traves Abbotior at Escrick 01904 728246 contact to check price.

For Chicken carcases whole or minced carcases i use Milford Farm on old A1 near Fairburn 01977 682272 contact to check price and availability.

Jay animal feed at Askern does minced tripe 26p lb,chicken 26p lb,minced beef lung 26p lb and beef 30p lb also she does lamb breast bones rib cages 07767358073 014505862554.Prices may not be current.

I get hearts and tripe from Traves Abbotior at Escrick 01904 728246 contact to check price.

Good post mate, thanks for that!

I suspect the prices you have put will be out of date as the prices on tripe have gone up silly amounts in the past year (i think due to a change in the way it is processed) I will definitely give them a bell today.

I get my tripe from E Halls Tripe factory in Sunderland but the price has gone up from 25p lb to 40p in the past year!

Does any of you lads know of any raw meat suppliers that deliever to west yorkshire

were abouts in leeds are you pal?im in moortown hard round here int it to get meat like said before i think that halal butchers may be best C.C in harehills and one on chappy road im going to go see them,

Does any of you lads know of any raw meat suppliers that deliever to west yorkshire

were abouts in leeds are you pal?im in moortown hard round here int it to get meat like said before i think that halal butchers may be best C.C in harehills and one on chappy road im going to go see them,

Why are halal ones better than normal butchers?

because these old tosser butchers round me want loads of cash for scraps and they dont even do proper butcher work in there shop its all bought in mate ive been all over apart from a odd heart they have nothing.no bones ect.

• Like 1

because these old tosser butchers round me want loads of cash for scraps and they dont even do proper butcher work in there shop its all bought in mate ive been all over apart from a odd heart they have nothing.no bones ect.

do the halal give them away free?

are you looking for a argument or what?

are you looking for a argument or what?

lol not sure how you come to that conclusion!

no mate trying to find out about dog food