5 Favourite Things As A Kid (None Hunting)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what a c**t you were

Sorted that for you..........

Climbing trees an making dens across the fields   Swimming in the rivers an ponds   Getting on your bikes with a ruck sack full off snare wire catapults fishing tackle an all sorts o

1) Fishing (sea).

2) Walking the dog.

3) Scouts (our lot were like the feral scout troop, notable plans executed included using explosives on a survival weekend).

4) Exploring the abandoned station house and turntable.

5) Bicycling all over the countryside finding pillboxes, defensive structures, old air fields, starfish site etc (Norfolk has a lot of those)!

Edited by secretagentmole

1 shoplifting

2 robbing lead of church roofs

3 knocking fek out of any kids who came on our patch

4 taking bikes off posh kids

5 days out at the juvenile court , town centre shoplifting heaven.

what a c**t you were

Theres never been any doubt about that .

• Like 1

Building dams across little brooks with mud, rocks and sticks.

Building dens.

Collecting any wild animal i could get my hands on, birds, rabbits, mice, frogs, newts etc, and taking them home :laugh:

Going exploring with the dogs.

Riding on the tractor with my dad.

Spending time with my grandfather.

1) kerby ( what a game, one you could never tire of)

2) garages ( a football game we played in the council garages, 2 player game, you had to defend your goal ( the garage door) and score in they're goal ( the opposite garage door), top tactic was kicking the ball onto the garage roof and judging where the ball would roll off and fall to be headed or volleyed into the goal....... Which was good for another game, running the garage roofs and not falling through the rotten asbestos sheets lol

3) Jungle Jim ( getting from one end of the woods to the other without touching the floor... We resembled gibbons as kids lol)

4) peg guns ( for those who never made one, tape a clothes peg to the end of a piece if wood, take another peg apart and keep the metal spring attach the metal sping to a thick rubber band, pull the rubber band tight over the end of end of the wood trapping the sping in the jaws of the peg. Press the peg to fire..... Had peg gun wars with the opposite estate lol

5) Can't See It!!!! ( a game me and my brother made up, I think, get a catapult, fill it with 4 or 5 stones and fire as high as poss vertically above your and your mates heads shout "CAN'T SEE IT" and wait to be smacked on the top of the head whilst laughing like pixies....... Catapult Russian Roullete lol

Hundreds more best days of your life, not a care in the world.... Apart from the odd dig off your dad for something or other lol...

1 shoplifting

2 robbing lead of church roofs

3 knocking fek out of any kids who came on our patch

4 taking bikes off posh kids

5 days out at the juvenile court , town centre shoplifting heaven.

what a c**t you are

Sorted that for you.......... :whistling::D

• Like 2

Newkid - played a version of 'cant see it' with milk bottles, you and your mates stand in a group and chuck one in the air and all look straight at each other and wait to see who gets clobbered!

Haha, bet that stung a bit mate... It's the amount you would laugh with nerves with games like that..... Every time you were chased as a kid with your mates you could hardly run for laughing...... It's the old shitting yourself laughter lol