Schemers..peddlers And Grasses

not getting at ya mate but thats what ya get for passing sh1t around in the 1st place thats why people culled dogs that didnt make the grade, but now a days these cnuting peddlers have a market to work in because nobody culls the crap useless dogs. another point was that you got rid of her because she didnt make the grade so why did you want her back? if people culled the sh1te then these ba$tard peddlers would struggle to sell anything. its a chance you take when rehoming. hope th dog went somewhere nice in the end

bba said the bitch dident make the graid for him but was good in other areas. way cull it [BANNED TEXT] it could be just wat some one is looking for for the rabbets just an example. read the post mate!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats as much of a c**ts trick as stealing a dog off someone, you may not have much money, not live in a palace, but you must always have your word, dont give it lightly, and always stand by it when g

What happened too the Gentleman agreement........!! Word dont stand for fcuk all theses days !!     A man anit got his word. He's got f**k all

see its goons like you who question my morals when you cant even be arsed to read all the facts...read the facts of the case then judge me eh?

not getting at ya mate but thats what ya get for passing sh1t around in the 1st place thats why people culled dogs that didnt make the grade, but now a days these cnuting peddlers have a market to work in because nobody culls the crap useless dogs. another point was that you got rid of her because she didnt make the grade so why did you want her back? if people culled the sh1te then these ba$tard peddlers would struggle to sell anything. its a chance you take when rehoming. hope th dog went somewhere nice in the end

Lets gets this right bright spark...the bitch had her uses..was a decent fox retriever that most folk would have been happy to own...sadly i didnt want her for tracking foxes ok...the job i had her for she failed on..ok?... now why put a good fox retriever to sleep when someone could have made use of her eh?? i didnt need another fox retriever so away she went to what i thought was a good home..which evidentley turned out to not be the case.. one mans shit is another mans treasure and all that..i wanted her back so i could assess the situation and make me mind up as to where i went with the bitch....if the bitch was shit then it would have been in a hole straight away..i am not nor have ever been in the business of passing shite on as you so eloquently put it... like you say..i too hope the bitch went somewhere decent..this thread was also to highlight the fact that the kid also threatened me with police and rspca aswell as going back on his word...great isnt it the lurcher world eh?

• Like 4

gentlemangentleman lets have some order , stabba made a grave mistake he now can see that . I would not think it be to honourable to get on is case so to speak and question is reasons for the bitch to be passed on . HOWEVA .LIKE IN most walks of life we will at some stage bump in to the type of flok here described the lesson here to all neva trust a unknown no use bitching its gone now ,dno doubt he will read this keep calm cool so there be no further comebacks RRETRIBUTION CAN BE DEALT OUT ART THE RIGHT GIVEN MOMENT , f**k ALL THE TALKING . ATB BUNNYS.

• Like 4

Sum thing like this happen to me a so called friend if u can call him that got a service off my dog and him and his brother got a pup but the agreement was made that if the pups where no good 2 them or they did not want them no More they would come back to me he agreed to this but 2 weeks ago I hear that he had sold it the f***ing ass hole that is one thing I'm not in to hunting for is money that is the problem now a days to many money man about and another thing to many ass holes about

• Like 1

Everyone one who's been on here a whiles heard of travis the dog dealer! You should of known better IMO and only have yourself to blame getting involved with low life.

he doesnt know if its travis you retard ...

• Like 1

your fookin soft stabba, he aint gonna be hard to find, especially if he a dog dealer, that means a lot of folk know him,take it how ye want, but ye shoulda culled that bitch, i know its done noo an hindsight is a wonderfull thing, but truth of the matter is i widnae gee 99% a the folk on this site the skin of my dogs shite, never mind a dog, be it a pup or a dog thats failed to make the grade... hope the bitch is gettin treated okay, an i hope bradus an any associates die of syphilis...

somebody will know him well, get him fookin told face to face :yes:

• Like 1

bba said the bitch dident make the graid for him but was good in other areas. way cull it [BANNED TEXT] it could be just wat some one is looking for for the rabbets just an example. read the post mate!

that attitude is what keeps peddlars in business, she failed my but has uses further down the line doing something else. and thats how them failure dogs end up being passed from pillar to post then end up in animal shelters, now i dont know the bitch nor the man but hes guilty of passing a failed dog on. and thats why hes in the predicament he is now. no offense ment to the man in question but thats how i see it just. same with terriers too failed earth dogs get sold again and again with the promise that theyre 100% by these peddlars when they fail at earths theyre passed of as bushers or ratters bought by peddlars then the cycle happens again

• Like 3

that attitude is what keeps peddlars in business, she failed my but has uses further down the line doing something else. and thats how them failure dogs end up being passed from pillar to post then end up in animal shelters, now i dont know the bitch nor the man but hes guilty of passing a failed dog on. and thats why hes in the predicament he is now. no offense ment to the man in question but thats how i see it just. same with terriers too failed earth dogs get sold again and again with the promise that theyre 100% by these peddlars when they fail at earths theyre passed of as bushers or ratters bought by peddlars then the cycle happens again

If it is no good 4 u it's no good to anyone :yes: if more people thought like that there would be a lot less hassle like this happen I think so anyway :thumbs:

Am surprised to see you writing this Stabba, for a couple of reasons ......

1. You know enough people to have had whoever took the dog vouched for, I'd hope no one I know would speak up for a snide who might threaten to grass.

2. If anything happens to him now, from a cold sore to a car crash, you are suspect number 1.

• Like 2

Another one on the list for an arse kicking then!

thats the trouble to many on the list and staying on there ....................get out and do it.........

if i was going to kick someones ass i wouldnt be on here ,........name location .........job.done...........

Not havin a dig at you mate but at the end of the day...as soon as the bloke exits your gate with the dog that you gave him then the dog is his and he can do what he likes with it unfortunately so any sort of agreement would be out the window.

Maybe next time you give a dog away you should give it to someone you know and trust.

1 of the down sides i've noticed aboit the Lurcher game...far too many dogs get passed around!!!

to be fair airgunguy i dont agree with that at all! they agreed terms and shock on it. wats happend to sticking to your word? stabba carnt be blaimed for someone else being a lieing scum of the earth prick jmo atb fm :thumbs:

I'm not disagreeing with Stabba...just making the point that if he's given the dog to someone he doesn't know then he has no rights over the dog whatsoever...agreement in place or not.

The likelihood is, the guy has probably sold the dog and made a profit from it and that's why Stabba didn't get 1st refusal back on the dog.

The unfortunate thing in it all is that the dog will probably be gettin passed around and will never be able to get settled anywhere.

• Like 1

Another one on the list for an arse kicking then!

thats the trouble to many on the list and staying on there ....................get out and do it.........

if i was going to kick someones ass i wouldnt be on here ,........name location .........job.done...........

No being clever - the word is arse.