LOWA COMBAT BOOT GTX

Looking into getting a top quality pair of boots for the coming winter :clapper:

I have been looking at the Lowa Combat boot, anyone use these or know about them?

They must be 100%, I'm not much into spending money, so when I do I want them to last.

Will be for Beating, Ferreting, walking dogs, general regular useage really.

H&J :thumbs: If not the Lowas, any other quality boots? (not wellies)

• 2 weeks later...

hiya, i wear lowa gtx boots for all the reasons you need them. There so good that milatery medical staff recomend them to troops, when recovering from ankle/feet injurys. There standard issue to special forces so there really tried and tested.

There quality is 2nd to none, they provide excerlant surrport and comfrot. There 100% water tight, but let your feet breath. if you look after them, they'll look after you. I have tried them all, and never found anything so good.

also worth a mention is alt-bergs, there aslo top quality. made in richmond north yorkshire i'd say there 2nd best. At one time these were all the rage, i swore by them till a friend recommended lowa, about the same money but alt-bergs can be made to order.

Also with both the above boots, resole services are avalible, so they can last as long as you

I go ta pair of lowas :clapper:

I didnt get the combat, couldnt find anywhere that stocked them and im not going to get the from the internet.

Went for a pair of Lowa Munrow, non gorex. Very impressed so far, 100%waterproof and comfy out the box :drink:

Only time will tell.....