14 Month Old Coursing Bred Dog Pic Added

hahaha yes my boy i am on the scrumpy well the misses peach snaps and lambrini :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: noooo dont be silly this dog is a coreseing bred dog so it has to be good...haha yeah if its a good dog lmao nah all jokes aside it might be a good but like i said if he does offer a trail then fair play to him or like tiny balls said just a walk for a hour

what super dog you got then

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is advertised as a coursing bred dog, which it is. He never suggested it couldn't do other things ,in fact he stated what it can do in an honest post. He's prepared to give a trial on bunnies, b

Maybe because it's a coursing dog and a lot of lads wouldn't call rabbits much of a test/trial? I think it sounds like an honest sale at a fair price, it's upto the buyer to do the right checks when t

It would cost more in decent food to get a dog to that age DUMB BOLLOX plus the lad said you can trial run it!!! what more do you feckin want you messing prick's

Posted Images

See that puts people off IMO. Ya theres a tiral but come here and ill take you too a place where theres fcuk all and hopefully you take it as youve traveled all this way.....

Since you dont have any game maybe a months trial away pay half on pick up and half when trials up if it works out?

i kno mate but im just trying to be honest. i can show them the dog running rabbits but why would you wanna see the dog running rabbits.

See that puts people off IMO. Ya theres a tiral but come here and ill take you too a place where theres fcuk all and hopefully you take it as youve traveled all this way.....

Since you dont have any game maybe a months trial away pay half on pick up and half when trials up if it works out?

i kno mate but im just trying to be honest. i can show them the dog running rabbits but why would you wanna see the dog running rabbits.

so basically on 1 breath yr willing to give trial,but on the next your saying,why would anyone want to see the dog running rabbits? :hmm: hmmm

so basically on 1 breath yr willing to give trial,but on the next your saying,why would anyone want to see the dog running rabbits? :hmm: hmmm

Maybe because it's a coursing dog and a lot of lads wouldn't call rabbits much of a test/trial? I think it sounds like an honest sale at a fair price, it's upto the buyer to do the right checks when they go and see it, not for everyone on here to break the guys balls for trying to find a home for a dog he doesn't have the game for.

• Like 4

Maybe because it's a coursing dog and a lot of lads wouldn't call rabbits much of a test/trial? I think it sounds like an honest sale at a fair price, it's upto the buyer to do the right checks when they go and see it, not for everyone on here to break the guys balls for trying to find a home for a dog he doesn't have the game for.

yeah it might be a coursing dog,but its been on the lamp and it retrieves :yes: someone might be wanting the dog just for the lamping and the retrieving,and the fact its been broken to live stock?so basically if its a coursing dog it should be sold as a coursing or day time dog then? :thumbs:

yeah it might be a coursing dog,but its been on the lamp and it retrieves :yes: someone might be wanting the dog just for the lamping and the retrieving,and the fact its been broken to live stock?so basically if its a coursing dog it should be sold as a coursing or day time dog then? :thumbs:

Maybe I was just trying to guess the reason, either way I am sure the buyer will make sure they get what they want. It's tough to sell a dog on here as everyone is so suspicious, but that's probably a good thing for the nyieve among us, I would be happy to get some advice on a dog when I get my own lurcher later this year but I am defo not daft enough to not see it do as advertised :thumbs:

i dont mind giving trial with dog. but trial at what as ive already said im struggling to find the game the dogs bred for. the price is cheep for what he is and the time and effort ive put in to him. im just trying to do the right thing for the dog. its not fair he not getting the running he needs.

i live in kent and the fella not lyin about the lack of game thats why i dont keep running dogs any more and you can spend a fair few hours drivin about to get a run let alone test ya animals

i dont mind giving trial with dog. but trial at what as ive already said im struggling to find the game the dogs bred for. the price is cheep for what he is and the time and effort ive put in to him. im just trying to do the right thing for the dog. its not fair he not getting the running he needs.

i live in kent and the fella not lyin about the lack of game thats why i dont keep running dogs any more and you can spend a fair few hours drivin about to get a run let alone test ya animals

i hear what your saying>>>> but if its that bad and you cant get enough runs for your dogs etc.then why keep 2 pups back? and why wait till they are 14 or 16 month before you realise>>>> oh there's not enough game round here for my 2 dogs,a think a will sell 1 :hmm: surely he would of known long before the dog got to the age that its at now yeah? :yes: just my opinion of( course) :yes:

i hear what your saying>>>> but if its that bad and you cant get enough runs for your dogs etc.then why keep 2 pups back? and why wait till they are 14 or 16 month before you realise>>>> oh there's not enough game round here for my 2 dogs,a think a will sell 1 :hmm: surely he would of known long before the dog got to the age that its at now yeah? :yes: just my opinion of( course) :yes:

its only been this year that game has been scarce hard to find i think alot of boys finding it hard this year to find game

good luck with the sale of your dog mate you can do no more than try to find the dog a good working home be it as a lamping dog or day dog but be honest and show the buyer the dog out on bunnies for a hour then its up to the buyer if they want to take a chance on the dog.atb

I love it how half the people who comment on here have no intention of buying the animal. Looks a good honest post and your getting a dog with a lot of work put in for less than puppy money.

Well a few of has been on here long enough too know that a 14 month old dog anit getting passed on for nothing. Most times its been tried and its SHIT and then sold on the merry go round as come on who anit going too try it daytime/nighttime and make his mind up and pass it on too the next divvy . If you cant see that fact then poor you ffs

And you wonder why people dont say nothing......................................................................................