Another Big Night 100+

I eat shite,4 or 5 bags of crisps in between meals,a packet of choccie biscuits a day plus a packet of plain for dunking in my tea...do no training,knackered back,f****d knees,arthritis in my wrists but other than that I'm fecking brand new...oh and double and more than your age Jamie ...wait until you get to my age and see how fit you are lol...aches and pains lol...I fecking rattle with all the painkillers I have to take..BUT there's life in this old dog yet ....just haha

• Like 3

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm as fit as you young fella,,, think about it,,, I got to carry twice as much weight up them hills,,,,lol.   Jesus it would be great to be just 10 stone going up there,, but yeh my shoulders were

Fcuk count how many i missed on these sort of numbers. Iv a mate of mine like that every time you speak too him and you say youve had a night out the other night and got 8 say first thing he says ya b

I eat shite,4 or 5 bags of crisps in between meals,a packet of choccie biscuits a day plus a packet of plain for dunking in my tea...do no training,knackered back,f****d knees,arthritis in my wrists b

I'm as fit as you young fella,,, think about it,,, I got to carry twice as much weight up them hills,,,,lol.

Jesus it would be great to be just 10 stone going up there,, but yeh my shoulders were aching at one point I was carrying 5 rabbits in my little rucksack,, and 18 rabbits on two game carriers one on each shoulder, I was dreading the dog catching any more befor I walked the half mile back to the drop off.

• Like 6

I'm as fit as you young fella,,, think about it,,, I got to carry twice as much weight up them hills,,,,lol.

Jesus it would be great to be just 10 stone going up there,, but yeh my shoulders were aching at one point I was carrying 5 rabbits in my little rucksack,, and 18 rabbits on two game carriers one on each shoulder, I was dreading the dog catching any more befor I walked the half mile back to the drop off.

your a pit pony thats a fact it takes some doing carrying that many over that kinda terrain for so many hours.

For some strange reason folk don't seem realise how hard it is to carry a good bag full of bunnies...then another and then another...over fence's.wall's and lamping and slipping inbetween..belive me your body is fecked but you carry on for the love of it..and feck anyone who say's they are easy..

Tomo/Fuji.. :victory: :victory: :victory: