Another Big Night 100+

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm as fit as you young fella,,, think about it,,, I got to carry twice as much weight up them hills,,,,lol.   Jesus it would be great to be just 10 stone going up there,, but yeh my shoulders were

Fcuk count how many i missed on these sort of numbers. Iv a mate of mine like that every time you speak too him and you say youve had a night out the other night and got 8 say first thing he says ya b

I eat shite,4 or 5 bags of crisps in between meals,a packet of choccie biscuits a day plus a packet of plain for dunking in my tea...do no training,knackered back,f****d knees,arthritis in my wrists b

I have had the offer to go do a savage night my self but the pup is too young.. :cray: ..maybe next year.. :yes:

Aye,just keep a hold of the reins mate..nothing to be gained at this moment in time,she's still a pup,like you say next season will be the time to put her to the sword..let her mature a little more..her sire Don done nothing other than learn the ropes in his 1st season,I think the best he done was about 14 bunnies..no hurry mate...Atb Andy

• Like 2

i have a minshaw x . big strong blue bitch i am new to this computer lurcher talk , but after a dole course on computers i have cracked it. my bitch is having good mixed bags and 46 bunnys in one night is the most i have had . its good to see big numbers of bunnys been dogged, back in the days when we ran whippets or whippet x greyhound collies we had big numbers on farms we had up on the boarders, very well done plenty good eating there

I always find these post's amazing.... In a completely jealous way! Could you possibly just put up a post where you were all voomed up for a great night, everything was in your favour etc. and you drew a blank? Just to make me feel better. :laugh:

Well impressed with the dedication of you boys and your mutts, I always wonder what my dog would think if we had that kind of game around my way... Probably when can we go home Dad? :laugh:

• Like 1