Another Big Night 100+

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm as fit as you young fella,,, think about it,,, I got to carry twice as much weight up them hills,,,,lol.   Jesus it would be great to be just 10 stone going up there,, but yeh my shoulders were

Fcuk count how many i missed on these sort of numbers. Iv a mate of mine like that every time you speak too him and you say youve had a night out the other night and got 8 say first thing he says ya b

I eat shite,4 or 5 bags of crisps in between meals,a packet of choccie biscuits a day plus a packet of plain for dunking in my tea...do no training,knackered back,f****d knees,arthritis in my wrists b

Two dogs for 105.. How long are the slips you boys are giving? And do a lot of the rabbits sit in the seat. Big bag.fair play

Out of the 51 Don caught he took one out the seat mate..the feckers were flighty for one reason or another?..Tomo will no doubt answer on Venus and her catch?

• Like 1

Two dogs for 105.. How long are the slips you boys are giving? And do a lot of the rabbits sit in the seat. Big bag.fair play

Out of the 51 Don caught he took one out the seat mate..the feckers were flighty for one reason or another?..Tomo will no doubt answer on Venus and her catch?

What's the slip/catch ratio mate? :thumbs:

What's the slip/catch ratio mate? :thumbs:

I cant comment for these lads as I dont know them or where they were but my own permission varies from massive arable where every field is 100+ acres separated by dykes and shitty hedgerows through to stuff in Dales on smaller fields surrounded by dry stone walls through to the moors. The catch ratio between them all is pretty similar for me.

Fcuk count how many i missed on these sort of numbers. Iv a mate of mine like that every time you speak too him and you say youve had a night out the other night and got 8 say first thing he says ya but out of what? Not was it a good night see certain quarry or get any heat ect

Number counting never been my thing enjoy it if it was 20 or 100 (Especially the TON lol) ..

• Like 4

well done lads on getting out them two dogs real must of put a shift in, credit to the fitness of both man and dogs as they no easy bunnys left as you say.

don dog my not win a Rosette fuji but you can not eat them mate as you no, but by feck you not go hungry with him...atb

• Like 1