So, Tell Us, What Are Ye All At In The Veg Garden?

This was from back garden ,first tomato ,marrow an 2 days worth of bantam eggs ,they are pekin x seramas pullets I was given for free.

That marrow is just yearning to be stuffed and baked... delicious.

Stuffed and baked a couple of cucumbers last week, and although nice, are not as nice as the marrow or courgette.

post-84277-0-65059200-1504968920_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few pics of some bits.  

Picked what I could salvage of the green toms for some chutney better than wasting them tonight.     Not impressed with me cabbage     few bits for dinner. Bean are delicious at the mo

Had an hour on the plots today dug first spuds ( not the best but sure they be tasty, pulled a few beets to culled a cross bread pigeon from my loft , while we was there I swapped some eggs for a turn

Posted Images

Marrow omelette with a grill tomato ?Cheers Arry

Sounds interesting I normally slice toms an put them inside omelette,

My 7 ex batts are laying egg a day so we had omelettes other day to use backlog of eggs up lol

Marrow probably get stuffed with mince an onion ?

Oh forgot to say my youngest 3 kids love the banty eggs poached fried or as tiny omelettes .

• Like 2

Just returned from Spain and brought this back

post-81636-0-84984900-1505410898_thumb.jpg

And set to with it .. My brother just bought a property and the guy he bought it off just walked away and left everything including this shredder , and a luck would have it a pal of his was coming back to England with his van , even luckier he was coming in via Newhaven , fifteen minutes away from were I live ..it arrived home three days before me ..every thing that can be shredded has been ..should help the composting no end ..???

• Like 2

Just returned from Spain and brought this back

attachicon.gifIMG_2724.JPG

And set to with it .. My brother just bought a property and the guy he bought it off just walked away and left everything including this shredder , and a luck would have it a pal of his was coming back to England with his van , even luckier he was coming in via Newhaven , fifteen minutes away from were I live ..it arrived home three days before me ..every thing that can be shredded has been ..should help the composting no end ..

bloody hell that worked out well. Looks a pokey one too

Just returned from Spain and brought this backattachicon.gifIMG_2724.JPG

And set to with it .. My brother just bought a property and the guy he bought it off just walked away and left everything including this shredder , and a luck would have it a pal of his was coming back to England with his van , even luckier he was coming in via Newhaven , fifteen minutes away from were I live ..it arrived home three days before me ..every thing that can be shredded has been ..should help the composting no end ..

bloody hell that worked out well. Looks a pokey one too

Never used one before but it seems to chew through everything I've chucked in , the sweet corn stems usually take an age to break down but after going through that they won't ..should be a useful bit of kit when we cut the hedge and the lime trees , I normally end up with a big fire but I'll chuck as much as I can through the machine , it has a four hp Honda engine so it's got a bit of power for a garden machine plus it's done very little work by the look of it ..

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...