So, Tell Us, What Are Ye All At In The Veg Garden?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few pics of some bits.  

You are right Arry yours look well happy in there In my case it was simply a matter of laziness lol. I use the scaffold netting which was on them but I sort of threw it on. If your going to net y

I think my spuds are going well? Got some corn, some peas and beans going too, all new to this so no idea if they're growing well or not lol

Posted Images

The rotavator turned out to be €75 to hire for a day :bad: but got talking to one of my farmer neighbours who has a tiller :thumbs: took him about 15minutes to make pulp out of it and do what would have taken me a month with a spade and a few days with a rotavator, better job than I woulda done too, happy out :boogy:

c11dw.jpg

Edited by gary.l
  • Like 6

Sowed some cabbage.cauli.broccoli and tomato seeds today. picking up a gold silkie cockerel tomorrow put him over some light sussex bantams for sex linked chicks later in the year.

Edited by darbo
  • Like 2

if they want to damage it they will :yes:

:thumbs:

they done some damage last night to a couple of old lads who share a plot, poor old fellas they were gutted when they turned up today, made me feel sick :yes:

still trying to use photo fck it

http://s575.beta.photobucket.com/user/jackoleeds/media/jacks2208_zps04633e51.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

• Like 1

they done some damage last night to a couple of old lads who share a plot, poor old fellas they were gutted when they turned up today, made me feel sick :yes:

http://s575.beta.photobucket.com/user/jackoleeds/media/jacks2208_zps04633e51.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

scrotes they do ours all the time break in smash them up. a few years ago they burned a old blokes shed down . he is in his early 70s. the poor bloke was in tears. everybody chiped in and got him another shed but its a big problem.

ya may get yourself a few bear traps or dig a few punji pits :laugh:

if you copy the img code on photofucit and paste it to your post here the picture should come up for ya, nice pictures in your album btw your doin good work :thumbs:

Edited by gary.l
  • Like 1

It certainly isnt jj most of the blokes on ours are old lads and they put some real effort in. :thumbs:

they sounded like they were gonna jack it all in to be fair :icon_eek::thumbs:

i hope they dont. :thumbs:

• Like 1
Guest thebigdog

same here, they had all sorts getting prepped up for the season but its all fluffed, all that work and time and it ends up burnt to the ground :bad:

get a couple lads down on a saturday night for a bit of camping in one of the sheds and bring a couple of baseball bats as company :thumbs: only way to deal with c**ts :yes:

• Like 1