So, Tell Us, What Are Ye All At In The Veg Garden?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few pics of some bits.  

You are right Arry yours look well happy in there In my case it was simply a matter of laziness lol. I use the scaffold netting which was on them but I sort of threw it on. If your going to net y

I think my spuds are going well? Got some corn, some peas and beans going too, all new to this so no idea if they're growing well or not lol

Posted Images

ive just been tidying the veg patch up a bit ,and ive turned one plot over ready to plant onions and shallots , im also going to try growing garlic this year in hoping it will help deter pests from attacking everything , i had a pretty mixed growing season last year ,spuds got blight,onions were huge but some rotted ,broad beans did well ,runner beans did well ,leeks did ok , i also grew kale for the first time and im still eating it ,sweet corn was a disaster ,toms were crap,beetroot completly failed and parsnips never even showed ,i grew salad stuff spring onions,lettice ect in tubs with good sucess ,cucumbers were huge , i also planted a few packets of cheap flower seeds that did realy well ,im going to get realy stuck in in the next few weeks and get a few photos of progress up.

• Like 2

from the last pics i'v took some more wasted path and my onions are going in these, also put the other greenhouse up john :tongue2: just the glass to put in,

aint a fooking clue other than books and speaking to some fellas on the place :thumbs:

http://s575.beta.photobucket.com/user/jackoleeds/media/jacks367_zpsa00dc845.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

not sure if this will work as i'm shat on photofuccit aswell :yes:

• Like 3