So, Tell Us, What Are Ye All At In The Veg Garden?

Guest norseman

im helping my brother this year to get his allotment going, raised beds, poly tunnels and even a few hens i think, its all new to me but should be a laugh, we have a massey ferguson 35 at our leisure, a small workshop and ive seen signs of rabbits too :yes: hopefully i'll get pics up later in the year.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few pics of some bits.  

You are right Arry yours look well happy in there In my case it was simply a matter of laziness lol. I use the scaffold netting which was on them but I sort of threw it on. If your going to net y

I think my spuds are going well? Got some corn, some peas and beans going too, all new to this so no idea if they're growing well or not lol

Posted Images

i took a few pics last wk but my phone wont upload them,

good to hear others are cracking on and i hope all the crops are good :thumbs:

cost me more in batons :laugh::thumbs:

i shall try again ffs :laugh:

as this is my twin brothers account

http://s575.beta.photobucket.com/user/jackoleeds/story/6641

I hope you twins have a triplet out there cos that photobucket account is private :laugh:

It works for you because it's your account.

Your library or particular album is set to private, which is why I (and I presume everyone else) can't see the picture.

If the photo is in an album, click on that album, up top there should be a button More with a down arrow beside it. Click that and click Edit settings. Down the bottom of the pop up box it will allow you to select the privacy settings of that album.

If the photo is in your main library and you want to keep that private, I would make a new album, make it public, and move the photo to that album.

It works for you because it's your account.

Your library or particular album is set to private, which is why I (and I presume everyone else) can't see the picture.

If the photo is in an album, click on that album, up top there should be a button More with a down arrow beside it. Click that and click Edit settings. Down the bottom of the pop up box it will allow you to select the privacy settings of that album.

If the photo is in your main library and you want to keep that private, I would make a new album, make it public, and move the photo to that album.

can't see none of that john