Clay Shooting

I've recently started shooting clays quite alot i shoot eleys Olympic 28gm I've plenty of faith in them.

when shooting them i can dust them 20 to 30 yards no bother at all but once i let them out 40 yards plus (when there slowing down) but i can't seem to touch them at that distance :hmm: do you just follow through something the same or do you lead or what its mind baffling for me as more experienced men can lift my gun and break them further out with the same cartridges,,,, so its not the pattern :unsure:

what am i doing wrong please?? :shok:

could be lot's of thing's. You don't say what kind of target's you mean, going away , crosser's , etc. I think your best bet would be to ask an experienced shooter to stand behind you to see what's happening. If it's slowing down then it will also be dropping and you could be shooting high , crosser , not enough lead or high or in front, might be stopping the gun. . . could be anything

could be lot's of thing's. You don't say what kind of target's you mean, going away , crosser's , etc. I think your best bet would be to ask an experienced shooter to stand behind you to see what's happening. If it's slowing down then it will also be dropping and you could be shooting high , crosser , not enough lead or high or in front, might be stopping the gun. . . could be anything

going away ones,, maybe am a quick follower through that's how am hitting fast ones, then i might be stopping to slow down on the far out ones :hmm: its a learning process gona spend more time on far out ones see if a can fix where am going wrong :thumbs: and ill get somebody behind me as you said good tip that :yes: