Probably a silly question

Guest MOLLY

Guest MOLLY

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Not that one :laugh:

You know when you first get into the villiage after leaving mine, and have to take a right to go over the bridge at that double junction?

Well its there :D

MOLL.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MOLLY

:cry: That was my favourite jumper, it got pinched off the line :cry:

Your soooo never gonna be able to relax at my house wondering what might be in your coffee next time :yes::tongue2:

MOLL.

:cry: That was my favourite jumper, it got pinched off the line :cry:

Your soooo never gonna be able to relax at my house wondering what might be in your coffee next time :yes::tongue2:

MOLL.

You have now got me paraniod about what was in it last time :laugh:

P.S. With regards to the jumper being pinched off the line......well it was cold and I liked the look of it.............

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MOLLY
I just turn the van a bit as i get to the junction so i can see both ways, if that makes sense. Joe :D

Makes perfect sense Joe, learned to 'straighten up' at junctions to see :thumbs:

MOLL.

Next question where do you put the oil.. :whistling: .. as all of the vehicle's i have ever owened have the filler cap on the rocker cover.. but that one has a extra fat dipstick tube so im guessing that's the filling point on your vehicle..???

Millet

one of my exs was a mechanic he had a woman turn up at the garage saying i tried to do an oil Chane and got the oil out no problem but I'm struggling to re fill it his first response was have you tried using a funnel in response she produced the smallest funnel (one of those ones you use to fill tiny bottles and said its taken me two hours to get half a liter in to the engine ! she was filling it through the dipstick :rofl:

Guest Scuba1

Meerkat 50 cc

Specifications

▪ Suitable for ages 6 - 12 or any age blondes

▪ Remote safety features

▪ 50 cc 4 stroke

▪ Air cooled

▪ 4 speed, semi automatic

▪ Fully auto clutch

▪ Electric start

▪ Max power - 3.54 HP

▪ Max speed - 30 kmh

▪ Can be restricted to 5 kmh for blond females

- all round vision for parking

▪ Colours red, red and red.

Just a thought.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Waiter-------------- pass me my raincoat and that feather boa as I am leaving. :drink: :drink:

Michael

Next question where do you put the oil.. :whistling: .. as all of the vehicle's i have ever owened have the filler cap on the rocker cover.. but that one has a extra fat dipstick tube so im guessing that's the filling point on your vehicle..???

Millet

one of my exs was a mechanic he had a woman turn up at the garage saying i tried to do an oil Chane and got the oil out no problem but I'm struggling to re fill it his first response was have you tried using a funnel in response she produced the smallest funnel (one of those ones you use to fill tiny bottles and said its taken me two hours to get half a liter in to the engine ! she was filling it through the dipstick :rofl:

Edited by lonedigga