Probably a silly question

Guest MOLLY

Guest MOLLY

In vans you do not have rear side windows to see out of, especially when at a junction and the road to the left is slightly behind you, or when reversing out onto a road. Is there anything you can buy to stick on the side mirrors that angles so you can see, or is this a female type question :blink: Or should i patent the idea :D

MOLL.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MOLLY

I think those things you stick on the mirrors are only for seeing your blind side 'behind' you.

Are there no van drivers out there who know if there is something :(

MOLL.

I think those things you stick on the mirrors are only for seeing your blind side 'behind' you.

Are there no van drivers out there who know if there is something :(

MOLL.

transit vans above1998 have a built in seperate concaved mirror below it woks quite well dont know if it is sold for other models

Moll, you are now in the 4x4 owners club. We have a right....no a duty to bash other cars out of our way :D Just reverse slowly, when you hear a crunch....keep going.

Edited by Simoman

Now then girly girl..........dont be overstretching yourself trying to drive big boys "vans".............I have said it before and I will say it again.........women!, Know your limits! :yes:

:D:D

Guest MOLLY
Now then girly girl..........dont be overstretching yourself trying to drive big boys "vans".............I have said it before and I will say it again.........women!, Know your limits! :yes:

:D:D

Im sorry :cry:

:feck:

MOLL.

Guest MOLLY

:D I know, but it does occasionally happen when you take a wrong turn. My real problem is a junction i HAVE to use everytime i leave home. The road to the left is set back and the road to the right is screened by trees so i cannot see right untill im actually at the junction, and then i cannot see the road to the left at all. I try opening the window to hear traffic coming but my engine is loud :blink:

MOLL.

:D I know, but it does occasionally happen when you take a wrong turn. My real problem is a junction i HAVE to use everytime i leave home. The road to the left is set back and the road to the right is screened by trees so i cannot see right untill im actually at the junction, and then i cannot see the road to the left at all. I try opening the window to hear traffic coming but my engine is loud :blink:

MOLL.

I had no problems pulling off your drive :laugh: