33 replies to this topic

#31 whippetmad

whippetmad

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:59 am

:thumbs:sounds a cracking offer thought it was a bit to good to be true at first lol if ya need a hand drop me a message mate cant repay ya we a trip we me asim struggleing we permission at mo but wouldnt hesisate when it picks up.like a few said be carefull hu ya invite atb

#32 Kieron Daniels

Kieron Daniels

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:44 am

I'd love to take you up in that offer eventually, but I've only got a fast plummer terrier and no matter how fast it is it'll never keep up with q whippet. Looking to buy myself a lurcher in the upcoming months and hopefully some way down the line you'll throw that offer out again.

happy hunting fella's.

#33 diezel1

diezel1

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:39 pm

Whereabouts are you located pal cheers
Got a dog that got at beggining season but due to weather didn't get much done tbh so needs bringing on but if you dnt mind and offer comes up again then I'll take you up on the offer Cant repay the favour just yet because struggling myself for permission but don't mind the drive to you tans when sorted your more than welcome to come over this way thanks

Edited by diezel1, 14 March 2014 - 08:53 pm.

#34 flynndog

flynndog

Trotters independent Trading

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 11:06 am

Ive a lot of permission in yorkshire dales if you fancy a night up here for one down there ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users