Lamping Last Night

thats like the land i took you on clipper all them years ago...lol

025.jpg

looks like you lads have taken it the wrong way i have worked the dales for 30 years or more, its what lads say every time ish lads put picks up of numbers taken from the dales then asking for trips out,, :bad:.. as i said good night out lads..atb

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a trip up north last with vin,,, also met up with fuji and frankel,, after a quik chat we wandered off in different directions,,   Well I must have dropped lucky ,, cos withinn 4 or 5 fields I

Here's Dons contribution to the haul..better than nowt I suppose lol..

yep never belive all thats said , them moors an dales are heart in mouth runs at times

Cheers for the look out Tomo..we set off like yourself basically like an house on fire lol but then the b*****d lamp started playing up..we must of walked in the dark for 40 mins with no light and the dog chasing bunnies in the moonlight lol...when we nearly got back to the car the f*****g thing started working again? But we were just walking back across fields you and Vin had lamped? We were sick as parrots but as Jamie had work we just decided to head off home I know we never left the motors until 12.45am and we were back not long after 2.00am...you win some and you lose some lol ..fingers crossed the gear will all be A1 for the next trip..Don nabbed 25 bunnies Tomo and we got one black un lol not sure if you seen any but we fecked 3 that had myxi ..when the b*****d lamp was working there was more bunnies where we went then I've EVER.seen but that myxi will probably rectify that? Thanks again..hopefully have a bit more luck next week haha..ATB Andy