Lamping Last Night

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a trip up north last with vin,,, also met up with fuji and frankel,, after a quik chat we wandered off in different directions,,   Well I must have dropped lucky ,, cos withinn 4 or 5 fields I

Here's Dons contribution to the haul..better than nowt I suppose lol..

yep never belive all thats said , them moors an dales are heart in mouth runs at times

well done lads and dogs, how far is venus off peak fitness then tomo? she looks well :yes: . if my mongrel caught that number i reckon id be raving about him being in such shape lol :icon_redface: . and poor don having his night cut short eh not worth taking him out for such paltry numbers. look forward to your posts lads thanks for sharing

Yeh she's in shape,,, but needs more nights out,, just get proper lamping fit,,, unfortunately for me and the dog,,these last few months, have been tuff to fit in good lamping sessions,, what with family, the weather , and me having man flu,, but hats life ,, hopfully things will gange next season,, when my youngest starts school