Lamping Last Night

Had a trip up north last with vin,,, also met up with fuji and frankel,, after a quik chat we wandered off in different directions,,

Well I must have dropped lucky ,, cos withinn 4 or 5 fields I had 17 and had to drop off , I thought it strange that I couldn't see any of the others ,, but quickly dismissed it,, and carried on dropping on to more and more bunnys.

Dispit a large moon there was some cloud cover , and it was blowing hard,, by the time I had got in to the high 20s I could see Venus was getting a bit tiered,,, so a a quik ten min rest ,, and push on. A few more fields and I thought right let's turn back,,, I've done enough considering I haven't had a big night on the bunnys for ages ,, so back to the motor with 33 rabbits,,, met vin who had 17,,, but baring in mind Molly had been ferreting all day,,,

And no sign of the others,,, I later found there lamp had fecked,,, and they went home early

A good night and for just 3 hours ,,, here's a pic of Venus with her 33

2010-04-07035229_zpsc8405e50.jpg

• Like 13

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a trip up north last with vin,,, also met up with fuji and frankel,, after a quik chat we wandered off in different directions,,   Well I must have dropped lucky ,, cos withinn 4 or 5 fields I

Here's Dons contribution to the haul..better than nowt I suppose lol..

yep never belive all thats said , them moors an dales are heart in mouth runs at times

not a bad walk,, :thumbs: lads keep telling me they easy up the dales.. :whistling:

Funny you should say that about them being easy...i was talking to a mate earlier who has a lot of permission on the Dales and he invited a couple of lad's up there to run there dog's who said it was easy on the dales..when they got to the chosen spot the lad's refused to run there dog's on that type of land.. :laugh: :laugh: ..and the two dog's that did run went back home lame..so much for it being easy.. :D

• Like 2

not a bad walk,, :thumbs: lads keep telling me they easy up the dales.. :whistling:

Funny you should say that about them being easy...i was talking to a mate earlier who has a lot of permission on the Dales and he invited a couple of lad's up there to run there dog's who said it was easy on the dales..when they got to the chosen spot the lad's refused to run there dog's on that type of land.. :laugh: :laugh: ..and the two dog's that did run went back home lame..so much for it being easy.. :D

said like running hares in snow millet,, :angel: ..them bunnys in the dales but as you no you should never believe what lads say...atb :hmm:

• Like 1