715 replies to this topic

#706 Con6212

Con6212

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 10:54 am

Muzzled because there are a lot of fallow deer in that area and occasional ramblers. :thumbs:

I'd rather the dog without a muzzle at least then he can grab one and you can pull him off and let it to. With a muzzle on he's just going to continuously chase them and could wind up in a spot of bother?

#707 PoshPikey

PoshPikey

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 708 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:38 am

no - that doesnt work on this land - take it as tried and tested - this method works best for that land and what i want the dog to do. This has resulted in the fact that he will now break off running after one as he has learnt that he will not be able to grab it when he gets to it so concentrates better on me and other things. It's also handy if you bump into someeone and they say - "i just saw your dog chasing a deer" if the dogs muzzled you can explain that I am desperate not to hurt any wildlife and that they really don't need to call plod. like i said for this patch of land it works and he gets plenty of time with no muzzle elsewhere.

• Maximus Ferret, TOMMYONEIL and Phil Win like this

#708 Con6212

Con6212

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:24 pm

no - that doesnt work on this land - take it as tried and tested - this method works best for that land and what i want the dog to do. This has resulted in the fact that he will now break off running after one as he has learnt that he will not be able to grab it when he gets to it so concentrates better on me and other things. It's also handy if you bump into someeone and they say - "i just saw your dog chasing a deer" if the dogs muzzled you can explain that I am desperate not to hurt any wildlife and that they really don't need to call plod. like i said for this patch of land it works and he gets plenty of time with no muzzle elsewhere.

Fair reply pal

#709 Saluki fever

Saluki fever

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:54 pm

Really nice animals atvb with them

#710 TOMMYONEIL

TOMMYONEIL

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 558 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:37 pm

My bitch Tess is 2 today and what a bitch she is . I refused a lot of money for her but I would never sell her. lm so glad l got a pup from this litter, big thanks to Gorger and PoshPikey for making it happen Top Men :thumbs:

Attached Files

• tommy.c, spookster1, FUJI and 6 others like this

#711 gorger

gorger

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,184 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:45 pm

Good bitch jess tommy. Fen fever who owns franny has good bitch sis to yours lota clips her on U\tubeim lining sister to inka ths week with lucas.
  • TOMMYONEIL likes this

#712 Fen fever

Fen fever

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 09:08 pm

Yes gorger took my lucas inka bitch out today she stopped another 2 outa 2 in there tracks really pleased with her. And tommy oneils bitch is the twin to mine just bit bigger built nice bitch
  • staffpeg and TOMMYONEIL like this

#713 PoshPikey

PoshPikey

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 708 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 01:15 pm

Rooster is flying too. will get some pics up from Sunday

#714 TOMMYONEIL

TOMMYONEIL

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 558 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 07:47 am

Tess - She's Doing Great :thumbs:   Attached File  photo (4).JPG   145.84KB   3 downloads

• border lad, FUJI, DeerhoundLurcherMan and 1 other like this

#715 northantscourser

northantscourser

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 06:43 pm

tess a grand looking bitch top marks to you :thumbs: and to gorger and posh p***y :toast:

• TOMMYONEIL likes this

#716 frazdog

frazdog

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:07 pm

g

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)