Lucas Inka Pups

hows the pups turning out now they getting alittle older

mine is still alittle skittish

now is this the sal comeing out in the pups ,, as ive not had a sal x before .. it seems the other boys whos

got 1 these pups has had sal x before is this what im to expect or am i being alittle harsh ....

i think you may be a bit harsh mate mine not at all skittish but my mates is a bit can test you at times got the recall sorted better now and mines retrieving well some thing i always do even with coursing bred dogs fuk walking miles to find there game lol gone be big dogs i think could make 27tts gone take mine fertting tomorrow .

ATB long dog

• Like 1

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup 'Rufus' doing well. eating masses playing and sleeping.

Would love all our pups from Lucas X Inka to keep us updated on their progress so lets use this thread. Here is Rooster, our pup we kept out of the litter. Reckon he is now about 18.5 tts at 13 wee

Couple from the weekend. Rooster and Rufus.

Posted Images

Long dog keep ur pup away from ferreting mate if you gona run the big bunnies with him. Well not a lota ferreting teach him bad habits

gorger lad [BANNED TEXT] dogs a credit to [BANNED TEXT] mate u keep lucas in top condition a superb athelete especially with the toe drama his ran well for [BANNED TEXT] well done for coming over from ireland ps have u heard of the fens flyer ures in sport top going only

i will use mine for everything he can turn his hand too. I think that rabbiting can improve strike and Inka has no bother telling the diffrence between a day out ferretting and a day out on the stubbles. Each to their own adn if I was a dedicated fen-goer then i probably would agree with you. :yes:

i will use mine for everything he can turn his hand too. I think that rabbiting can improve strike and Inka has no bother telling the diffrence between a day out ferretting and a day out on the stubbles. Each to their own adn if I was a dedicated fen-goer then i probably would agree with you. :yes:

i can see what there saying but i don,t what a one trick pony i like a dog that does it all like you our land is different to the fens my dogs don't stop going through cover because i lamp a lot and ferret i think it improves there ability a lot more, hows you posh my pup is coming on a treat will have to meet up late summer for a run. :thumbs:

ATB long dog