Sign in to follow this  
PoshPikey

Lucas Inka Pups

Muzzled because there are a lot of fallow deer in that area and occasional ramblers. :thumbs:

I'd rather the dog without a muzzle at least then he can grab one and you can pull him off and let it to. With a muzzle on he's just going to continuously chase them and could wind up in a spot of bother?

no - that doesnt work on this land - take it as tried and tested - this method works best for that land and what i want the dog to do. This has resulted in the fact that he will now break off running after one as he has learnt that he will not be able to grab it when he gets to it so concentrates better on me and other things. It's also handy if you bump into someeone and they say - "i just saw your dog chasing a deer" if the dogs muzzled you can explain that I am desperate not to hurt any wildlife and that they really don't need to call plod. like i said for this patch of land it works and he gets plenty of time with no muzzle elsewhere.

• Like 3

no - that doesnt work on this land - take it as tried and tested - this method works best for that land and what i want the dog to do. This has resulted in the fact that he will now break off running after one as he has learnt that he will not be able to grab it when he gets to it so concentrates better on me and other things. It's also handy if you bump into someeone and they say - "i just saw your dog chasing a deer" if the dogs muzzled you can explain that I am desperate not to hurt any wildlife and that they really don't need to call plod. like i said for this patch of land it works and he gets plenty of time with no muzzle elsewhere.

Fair reply pal

My bitch Tess is 2 today and what a bitch she is . I refused a lot of money for her but I would never sell her. lm so glad l got a pup from this litter, big thanks to Gorger and PoshPikey for making it happen Top Men :thumbs:

post-54958-0-64698400-1414347818.jpg

• Like 9

Good bitch jess tommy. Fen fever who owns franny has good bitch sis to yours lota clips her on U\tubeim lining sister to inka ths week with lucas.

• Like 1

Yes gorger took my lucas inka bitch out today she stopped another 2 outa 2 in there tracks really pleased with her. And tommy oneils bitch is the twin to mine just bit bigger built nice bitch

• Like 2