Lucas Inka Pups

I was over across the pond in winter and had great couple days out with bill20 and p***y poacher 2 good lads and young conor. I showed them my old dog run. You see on dvd does 3\3then nxt time 4\5 have it all on camera must say very good camera work on tricky land. See ya nxt season bill.

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup 'Rufus' doing well. eating masses playing and sleeping.

Would love all our pups from Lucas X Inka to keep us updated on their progress so lets use this thread. Here is Rooster, our pup we kept out of the litter. Reckon he is now about 18.5 tts at 13 wee

Couple from the weekend. Rooster and Rufus.

Posted Images

Seen the DVD lads it's unbelievable Lucas runs were breath taking tbh the dog is just a killin machine shows the dog stop h**es November December January Feb hard sandy bottomless ground big fen small fields the dog has the whole package,seen some wars on it it shows his off spring kill proper winter hares now this camera and DVD don't tell lies lads it's a superb watch credit to gorger for havin Lucas in great shape at his age

• Like 3

Carnt wait to get the dvd having seen sum of the runs 1st hand i no how good this dog is and your right makattack gorger dun good by the old dog

bill was these run, s not in march when the hare, s were full of levert, s all right for pup, s but a dog at 6 it, s not on .
  • Like 1

Carnt wait to get the dvd having seen sum of the runs 1st hand i no how good this dog is and your right makattack gorger dun good by the old dog

bill was these run, s not in march when the hare, s were full of levert, s all right for pup, s but a dog at 6 it, s not on .

this is march and dvd is on sale so perhaps not hounddog3 :thumbs:

• Like 1

Carnt wait to get the dvd having seen sum of the runs 1st hand i no how good this dog is and your right makattack gorger dun

good by the old dog

No it wasnt but as your the 1st to try and knock the old dog i will let you try and match the numbers he dun on my land in march when the hare,s are full of leverts and if you do i will give you 100 quid for your troubles as you think there that easy pm me to sort a day out
  • Like 2

I read it that bill an john had a great day out an the date was 13 march maybe I took it up wrong not knocking the dog just going by what bill posted 3,3 early march then 4,5 on the 13 march.

my mistake the day out was the 12 march he kilt 4,5

Right lads don't ruin bens topic the lad put lota time and pics on this thread. Don't worry about lucas he speaks for himself. People like houndog are nobodys to me I call them shit on the shoe lol. They don't even even go out no one got respect for these clowns they just been on here for months ruining topics. So leave it at that. Let ben topic go along nicley. Atb.

Right lads don't ruin bens topic the lad put lota time and pics on this thread. Don't worry about lucas he speaks for himself. People like houndog are nobodys to me I call them shit on the shoe lol. They don't even even go out no one got respect for these clowns they just been on here for months ruining topics. So leave it at that. Let ben topic go along nicley. Atb.

Gorger PM me link for payment on DVD mate :thumbs: