Lucas Inka Pups

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup 'Rufus' doing well. eating masses playing and sleeping.

Would love all our pups from Lucas X Inka to keep us updated on their progress so lets use this thread. Here is Rooster, our pup we kept out of the litter. Reckon he is now about 18.5 tts at 13 wee

Couple from the weekend. Rooster and Rufus.

Posted Images

By far the best dog iv ever seen run and it was on my land seen a nice few dogs run it to lucky if 1 gets court a few lads have tryed and failed lol but not lucas dun 3 out of 3, 1st time 2nd time he dun 4 out of 5 pure class wood give my right arm for this dog and the bloke that owns him dont care about slips to lets him go on anything so hope this helps brazer dog is class

• Like 5

By far the best dog iv ever seen run and it was on my land seen a nice few dogs run it to lucky if 1 gets court a few lads have tryed and failed lol but not lucas dun 3 out of 3, 1st time 2nd time he dun 4 out of 5 pure class wood give my right arm for this dog and the bloke that owns him dont care about slips to lets him go on anything so hope this helps brazer dog is class

I haven't seen Lucas myself but a lot of lads I know have seen him and they speak highly of him. I saw the clip of him on the tube and am looking forward to the DVD. At almost 7 years of age credit where credit is due. IMO pal :thumbs:

I was over across the pond in winter and had great couple days out with bill20 and p***y poacher 2 good lads and young conor. I showed them my old dog run. You see on dvd does 3\3then nxt time 4\5 have it all on camera must say very good camera work on tricky land. See ya nxt season bill.

• Like 3

WELL AS THEY SAY THE CAMERA DON'T LIE SOUNDS A GOOD DOG WOULD OF LIKED TO SEEN HIM MYSELF BE GOOD TO SEE THE DVD

great to see john got some runs on dvd ,nice memories of a dog that came from n,ire an done the job on the big an tight land in england an a lot of lads seen the dog run an done great ,well done john ,looking foward to the dvd. :thumbs:

• Like 5

I was over across the pond in winter and had great couple days out with bill20 and p***y poacher 2 good lads and young conor. I showed them my old dog run. You see on dvd does 3\3then nxt time 4\5 have it all on camera must say very good camera work on tricky land. See ya nxt season bill.

winter the tyres havnt colded down on your van ffs